The Owl House story idea 3

The Owl House X Male Reader

In this story you are a started teenager that loves Fantasies and that Includes your first and only friend named Luz. She is a very nice person that likes to help and Become a writer just like the writer who made yours and Luz's favourite book series called The Good Witch Azura you both love this book and talked about it about the characters and a perfect story telling. But now in the present you are alone that used to have a family but they were killed from an accident but thanks to them they thought you some things. Your mother was a good guitarist that she used to be in a band and it was she's a rock star and that she gave you her guitar as an birthday gift until she died in a day after she gave you the gift. And now we got the Farther he is a military soldier that is a experienced with weapons of any kind but he mostly experienced with guns and that he teaches you how to use a gun and surprisingly it was perfect you know in a young age but that later your Farther died with your mother. And that you live alone but not really because you know two people you know very well they are the Noceda family. With the relationship with them Camila was your Farther and Mother's best friend and thar leads to your first only friend and her name is Luz in that you two have some of the same favourite hobbies and likes especially Fantasies worlds. But anyway back to you. When it was your birthday you were sick but then you went down stairs to the living room and found some gifts on the table and a cake. So you checked it and found it was from Luz and Camila. Those two are very caring for you and that you started to cry of happiness and that you gotten changed because you got a show to do. So you have gotten your guitar and some spare clothes and went on...until you heard a kid say something. "Hello there" You turned around to were it came from but found nothing. And that the Vocie was heard again and it was coming from a building that is abandon but has like star shaped paint on them. You went to check the house but that you accidentally tripped from the sticking out oak wood and went to the door. And that is the story that he'll be in counter some new faces but not human but Witches, Demons and monsters also in a different world. What would happen to Y/N in this new world that he gotten him self into.

Your Name: Y/N L/N

Other Name: Death Gun

What you look like: