Disney Cartoon Crossover (Special #2)

Disney Cartoons Crossover X Vex Male Reader

What will be in this Crossover story:

The Owl House
Amphibia
Gravity Falls
Star Vs The Forces of Evil
Kim Possible
Wander Over Yonder

I might add more in the future if there's more good choices around.

Story:

In this along time ago there are beings that like of God like beings called them selfs The Archivists the beings from space from the stars. And one of them is a young trouble maker that takes things to far for anyone to handle this is Y/N he's the Dream Archivist and a nightmare to deal with but one (and you might know who that could be) but then one day they decided to take you somewhere to play. So they took you to a world with supernatural beings that some are not human (I think) so you been sent there and made Chaos around the Kingdom making everything on fire that is green. But then someone showed up and that was a young lady with white hair this is princess Moon or Queen Moon and she is here to stop you're chaos on her home kingdom. You then looked at her and see an army behind her and then started to laugh at her she was confused why you are laughing but then you said. "Wow I just got here and someone is telling me to stop! Do you know who I am Princess?" She shook her head left and right for no and then you tell her that you are one of the Archivists from the stars and you are called The Dreamer of the stars. And that leads to Moon to fire her wand but then something triggered in Y/N's head showing Visions on what looks like his little brother dealing with some giant skull monster. But then you been hit by her magic but you then started to laugh psychotic and say "as long as there are dreams, there will be Nightmares!" And that you been sealed in a different area in a dark world and that leads Y/N a prisoner with no one to talk to...and then some one came in from a portal and it was a gremlin sized being with bright blue skin this is Mr. Mxyzptik the Chaos god like beings that just wanted to have fun with his power and then the two spotted each other and then asked if there both be sent here because there Chaotic nature. And that a bond of Friendship is made. And then time passes from outside of the new world that humans from earth and other world merged together with interesting like beings like frogs, Demons and other more wired interesting characters. And then we see both Y/N and his friend in crime together looking at the outside world and that they both grin and that the new party people will be joining them. Would they be there for a change of heart or be there to bring chaos, excitement or Fear? The world will never know what's on there minds.

Name: Y/N

Other Names:

Vex

The Dreamer

What you look like: