Union + Crossover (Special Suprise #1)

Union + Cartoon + Animation Crossover X The Chaos Council Leader Male Reader

What Union Academy has:

Highschool dxd
Rwby
Akame Ga Kill
My Hero Academia
Kill La Kill
Date A live

What Cartoon and Animated shows will be in this book:

The Owl House
Amphibia
Ok Ko Let's Be Heroes
Gravity Falls
Sonic Prime
Murder Drones
Helluva Boss
Hazbin Hotel
Danny Phantom
My Life As A Teenage Robot
Wander over Yonder
Spectacular Spider-Man
The Batman (2004 Cartoon)
Adventures with Superman

And more if I can think of anymore in my head.

Story:

In this story you are one of the students that is a fantastic inventor but with no powers like Quirks, secret gear, Imperial arms, Spirit powers and aura and like every single Union story you get bullied by the students well some. And the headmasters don't do jack about it so they decided to kick you out of Union Academy you were very upset by this but glad because they don't gotten anything else for you to learn. And that one day you were walking back to your home with food on the bags and that is when monsters appeared trying to attack you but then some Robots appeared and blasted the monsters killing them. You looked at one of them and they don't look like they are from atlas but when you then looked at the Robots they tell you to follow them. You gotten nothing better to do so you followed them and that leads to what looks like a portal And from behind it was...a new world with red clouds, advanced buildings and some people walking around the area. And that later on the Bots took you to the center of this city and to the main room. And then a voice was heard and then you turned to the voice to see five people in floating chairs and then it shows them to be... five interesting scientists with different ages. One was a baby, the other was a goth kid, the next is a Japan looking scientist, then it was a very old scientists and lastly the main man him self called him self Mr. Doctor Eggman. You were Confused on what's going and why you are here. Mr. Eggman then tells you that you are the one that is the son of there greatest ancestor that be Doctor Gerald Robotnik. You then tell them on who that is you might be wondering "why can't he remember his Farther?" Because he only remembered that he lives in the orphanage at an young age. Anyway you then gotten Mr. Eggman attention that you been kicked out from Union Academy you asked him how he knows about that. And he said he used his camera Bots to check on you. And that he has a deal for you. You join and become there leader and raise the Council and this new empire to rule anything that will get in the way. Or get back home and continue this boring life. You think hard and then you decide to accept the offer and that...the Leader of the Chaos Council is back! What will happen in this come back.

What you look like: