Dreams Come True

It's you. You're the one I want. You're everything I ever dreamed of; You're everything I ever wanted. You're my dream come true, finally. You're whom I've dreamt of for so long. Let me paint you a pretty picture worth a thousand words, my reality.

I met you, once upon a time ago, on a day with gray skies and clouds all around. On a cloudy day, rainy and dull, I met you. That day, you stumbled into my life and brought me dazzling sunshine to light up my listless days. I couldn't be any happier about that.

With you, I find a reason to look forward to my days ahead. I look forward to talking to you every day, whether it be in person or by texting you. Smiling when I'm with you, I am a lovesick, down-bad fool. From a dull star, you turn me into a shining sun from the happiness you gave me.

You are the one I always liked; You were the only one I ever loved this much. All my other crushes? They were nothing compared to you. Out of all of my crushes, I love you the most. Only you do I like this much. I love you so much, it's so silly. Even when my friends told me you were bad for me, I didn't care. I didn't care because you make me so happy. You make me the happiest I have been in a while. The happiness I felt is because of you.

All the everyday conversations we have make me smile. Even though it's not much, it means so much to me, having someone to talk to consistently every day-- even on the weekends and when I was in an entirely different time zone from you. May the internet bill that month rest in peace for all the texts I exchanged with you since it was almost double the cost of what it usually is. When I don't see you, I only miss you more with each day we spent apart even though it would be so awkward together.

I appreciate the sweet good morning and goodnight messages we send each other daily. Those messages genuinely mean a lot to me, even if they don't mean much to you. "Have a nice night," "Sleep well," and "Have a nice night" brought a smile to my face when I read those words on my screen. Even when you reply with plain text like "Nice" or "Gj," I look forward to seeing your notification pop up on my screen because you truly make me happy. Even when the skies are gloomy gray and thundering, you never fail to bring light into my eyes.

For you, I will accept all of you. I want all your complications and dreary Mondays that could have gone better. I want to get to know all of you, not just the part I get to see when I text you. I want to know you as much as Connor knows you, if not more. I want to know you just as much as you know me.

With you, I hope to make my dreams come true with you. Even if I must wait for you, it will be worth it. To me, you are worth waiting for me. For you, I would wait ten years because you make me the absolute happiest I have ever been. My reality, please give us a happily ever after and make more of my dreams come true.

A/N: See if you can spot any song references!