Chapter 6: The Incident

I was walking home from school, minding my own business when I heard a car pull up behind me. I turned to see a black van with tinted windows and a sinister-looking driver. Before I could react, the driver jumped out and grabbed me, pulling me towards the van.

I tried to scream, but he clamped a hand over my mouth and pushed me inside. I struggled and kicked, but he was too strong. He slammed the door shut and locked it, trapping me inside the van.

I was terrified, but I forced myself to stay calm. I had been through this before, in my dreams. I knew what to do.

I looked around the van, searching for a way to escape. I saw a window, but it was too small for me to fit through. I looked for something to break it with, but there was nothing.

I felt the van start to move, and I knew I had to act fast. I looked for a weak spot in the door, something I could use to pick the lock. I saw a small hole, and I used my fingernails to try and open it.

It was difficult, but I managed to jimmy the lock open. I pushed the door open and jumped out of the van, landing hard on the pavement.

I ran as fast as I could, dodging cars and pedestrians as I made my way to the nearest police station. I was out of breath and shaking by the time I got there, but I was safe.

The police took me into their custody and called my parents. They were shocked and relieved to hear that I was okay. They asked me what had happened, but I couldn't bring myself to tell them.

I didn't want to worry them, and I didn't want to relive the experience. I just wanted to forget it and move on.

But I knew that I couldn't forget it. I had been kidnapped, in real life, just like in my dreams. And I used the skills that I had obtained from those dreams to escape.

It was a terrifying and surreal experience, but it was also a reminder that my dreams were more than just dreams. They were a way for me to prepare for the challenges and dangers that I might face in my life.

I didn't know what the future held, but I knew that I was ready for whatever came my way. Because I had been to Bikini Bottom, and I had survived.