Chapter 27: Berwick Syndrome

I take a deep breath and nod confidently. "I'm ready," I say, determined to succeed. "I won't let anything stand in my way."

Ricky nods and leads me to a secluded area, where we begin my training. He teaches me new techniques and helps me improve my abilities. I train hard, pushing myself to my limits and beyond.

As the days turn into weeks, I can feel myself getting stronger and more powerful. I'm able to control my telepathy more effectively, and my physical strength and speed improve.

But the road to greatness is not without its challenges. I face obstacles and setbacks, and there are moments when I want to give up. But I keep pushing forward, determined to reach my goal.

As the days pass, I find myself falling more and more in love with Ricky. He's kind, intelligent, and incredibly skilled at martial arts, and I can't help but be drawn to him.

One day, as we're training on the beach, he catches me off guard and tackles me to the ground. For a moment, we just lay there, panting and laughing. Then, without warning, he leans in and kisses me.

At first, I'm shocked. I didn't expect this to happen, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. But then, as his lips press against mine, I realize that I'm falling for him too.

In that moment, I know that I've cheated on Bill Cosby. It wasn't something I planned, and I feel guilty about it. But at the same time, I can't deny my feelings for Ricky.

As we lay there on the beach, the sun setting behind us, I know that my life will never be the same again. I've found something special with Ricky, and I'm not sure how I'll ever be able to let it go.

Then he caught Malaria.

As I watch Ricky succumb to malaria, I can't help but feel a mix of emotions. I'm devastated that he's gone, and I'll never be able to tell him how much he meant to me. But at the same time, I'm partly relieved that no one will ever know about our relationship.

In the days that follow, I try to focus on my training and honor Ricky's memory. But it's hard to stay focused, and I find myself slipping into a deep depression.