Chapter 21: Honestly, Nevermind

As Drake and I made our way to the fortress, I could feel the tension and anticipation building inside me. I knew that we were about to face our greatest challenge yet, and I was both scared and excited by the prospect.

But as we approached the fortress, we were ambushed by a group of white hooded figures. They opened fire on us, raining bullets down on us from all directions.

I used my telekinetic abilities to shield us from the worst of the attack, but I knew that we couldn't keep this up for long. We needed to find a way to fight back and defeat our attackers.

But before I could do anything, I heard a loud cry of pain from Drake. I turned to see him lying on the ground, a bullet wound in his shoulder. His Hotline Bling was gone, and he looked pale and weak.

"Drake, no!" I cried out, rushing to his side. "Please, hold on. We need to get you to a hospital, to get you some help."

Drake looked up at me with a sad and apologetic expression. "Sarah, I'm sorry," he said, his voice barely audible. "I failed you. I couldn't protect you or use my Hotline Bling to help you. I'm sorry, Sarah. I love you."

And with those words, Drake closed his eyes and slipped away from me. I was devastated and heartbroken, and I felt a wave of grief and anger wash over me.

But I knew that I couldn't let Drake's sacrifice be in vain. I had to use my powers to avenge him, defeat the white hooded figures, and bring an end to their reign of terror.

As I watched Drake's pulse stop, I felt a surge of emotions coursing through me. I was filled with grief and sadness, but I was also overcome by anger and a desire for revenge.

Suddenly, I felt my body start to float and rise into the air. I was filled with a wild and frenzied energy, and I felt like I could do anything.

I looked down at the white hooded figures, and I felt a fierce and burning hatred for them. I wanted to make them pay for what they had done, for killing Drake and for terrorizing innocent people.

And with that thought, I used my telekinetic abilities to lift all the trees around me and throw them at the white hooded figures. They crashed down on them, crushing them and causing them to scream in pain and terror.

I continued to attack them, using my powers to tear down the fortress and destroy everything in my path. I was like a force of nature, unstoppable and unforgiving.

But as I continued to wreak havoc and destruction, I felt a strange and sudden calmness wash over me. I realized that I had lost control of my powers and that I was becoming a danger to myself and others.

I took a deep breath and focused my mind, using all my training and discipline to regain control of my powers. It was difficult and exhausting, but in the end, I succeeded.

I lowered myself to the ground, and I looked around at the destruction that I had caused. I felt a mix of emotions, but I was mostly filled with regret and sorrow.

I knew that I had to leave the fortress and the white hooded figures behind. I had to find a way to move on and honor Drake's memory, use my powers for good, and make the world a better place.

With a heavy heart, I turned and walked towards the fortress, leaving the white hooded figures and the memory of Drake behind. I knew that I had a long and difficult journey ahead of me, but I was determined to see it through.