Meeting Hannah

As Alexis arrives she soon knocks on the door and is then greeted by Scary Godmother.

"Oh welcome Alexis. How was your nightly run here?" Scary Godmother asks as Alexis comes in the door.

"It was wonderful Scary Godmother. The nightly air was crisp and cool as always in the moonlight." Alexis says as she then spots a little girl hiding behind Skully.

"Alexis I want you to meet my new friend Hannah Marie. Hannah this is Alexis. She is friends with some of our other frightful folks." Scary Godmother says as she brings the girl over.

"Hi Hannah. It's nice to meet you." Alexis says.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Are you a real were wolf?" Hannah asks.

"Of course. Everyone here is an actual monster but there's always good ones in Scary Godmother's so you don't have to be afraid. At least not around me anyways. Oh that reminds me Skully I brought some graveyard pudding to add to the table." Alexis says as she reveals a dish of pudding, cookies, and little headstones.

"Did I hear graveyard pudding?" Harry asks as he runs over to Alexis before she quickly places the dish behind her back and into Hannah's arms.

"Back off Harry. Your not gonna pull the same stunt you did last time unless you wanna be leaving here with your tail tucked between your legs. Because I have a dog whistle and I will use it." Alexis says growling.

"Oh alright fine." Harry says as he backs away from Alexis.

"Nice job Alexis." Skully.

"Not a problem Skully." Alexis says as she smiles while holding the whistle.

"Watch this Hannah." Alexis says as she points to Scary Godmother as she then places a peanut butter and jelly cracker into Harry's mouth making it to where he can't talk.

"Skully don't tease him." Scary Godmother says as Skully imitates Harry pointing to his mouth.