Plan to get revenge

"I'll get it." Scary Godmother says as the door bell rings.

"Sounds like the food is here." Alexis says.

"Yum." Orson says causing Alexis to smile slightly.

"Diablo brothers pizza. You bought it we'll fly. Uh here's your order Scary Godmother. That'll be one hundred and ninety seven dollars. Tip not included." The skeleton says as Scary Godmother opens the door and he hands her the boxes of pizzas.

"Two hundred dollars in pizza?" Scary Godmother asks with shock in her tone of voice.

"Sure. Twelve extra larges is sixteen bucks each. Of course you could always sign for it." The man says as he shows Scary Godmother a list.

"Uh no. Sorry my soul is worth more than twelve pizzas." Scary godmother says.

"Psst Skully. Ya got any money?" Scary Godmother asks as she hands Skully the pizzas.

"No I left it in my other pelvis." Skully says as he walks off with the pizzas.

"Oh haha very funny. Twelve pizzas harry!?" Scary Godmother asks angrily as she looks at Harry.

"Naturally I wanted to be considerate of everyone's choices." Harry says as Skully puts the pizzas down on the table.

"Here Scary Godmother I can cover half of it." Alexis says as she hands Scary Godmother some money.

"Thank you Alexis and we can cover the rest. Bug-A-Boo is bound to have some money stuck to him from being under beds all day." Scary Godmother says as she, Skully, and Hannah tackle Bug-A-Boo searching his fur for some money. Soon after they find enough and give it to the man before Scary Godmother closes the door looking very angry.

"You! You have wrecked my snack table, insulted my broom mates, made a mess of my house, and sold me for twelve pizzas. Harry sometimes you are insensitive, foolish, and you have just plain lousy table manners." Scary Godmother says as she uses her magic to stop Harry from sneaking off with the pizzas.

"No please I'll do anything." Harry says whining as everyone takes all but one of the pizzas.

"I know you will Harry. You'll help me in the pumpkin patch, you'll knit spiders webs, clean the tombs. As well as your going to pay Alexis back for the money she chipped in. Oh yes you'll probably have tonight paid off by Halloween next year. Enjoy your pizza." Scary Godmother says as she lets him go before walking off.

"It's turned to ashes in my mouth." Harry says as he holds out the pizza.

"Oh that's mine then. I had half ashes half green peppers." Skully says as he takes the pizza from Harry.

"Aww this is great we both like the same kind of pizza! Nothing better than cheese and olives." Bug-A-Boo says as he and Hannah are eating their pizza with Alexis and Orson.

"Yum. Mine's starting to cool off. that's when it gets all nice and cloddy. wanna try?" Orson says as he holds out his pizza for them to try.

"Well we've been eating pizza with garlic. And if our tastes touched your pizza and then you ate it." Hannah says nervously.

"Right. Your allergies." Bug-A-Boo says.

"Whoa! Thanks. I wasn't thinking." Orson says as he pulls his pizza away from them.

"I'll try a bite Orson if you'll try a bite of mine." Alexis says kindly.

"Ok." Orson says as they then try each other's pizza.

"It's pretty good." Alexis says.

"Yours is pretty good as well. Um.. you have some sauce on the side of your mouth." Orson says as he blushes slightly.

"I do? Where?" Alexis asks.

"Here I'll get it." Orson says as he wipes the sauce off with his thumb.

"Thanks." Alexis says as she blushes.

"Your welcome." Orson says.

"Well anyway I should probably be getting home. I almost forgot what I came here for. I'm sorry I was scared of you Bug-A-Boo. Here." hannah says as she takes her candy bucket and gives Bug-A-Boo a candy bar.

"Well aren't you sweet. How did you know monsters like candy?" Bug-A-Boo asks as he accepts the candy and eats it.

"My cousin Jimmy told me. He said every year a new kid has to leave candy for the monsters. Otherwise the monsters will come and eat everyone of us." Hannah says resulting in everyone laughing.

"Hannah do you think any of us would eat you?" Scary Godmother asks.

"No no not anymore. But Jimmy said-" Hannah then gets cut off by Bug-A-Boo.

"Jimmy? Wait a minute. Is this that same Jimmy that said I like to gobble up little girls? Then it's the same Jimmy that's on my route. I scare him silly every other Thursday." Bug-A-Boo says as he shows Hannah his route list.

"Big kids get scared?" Hannah asks.

"Oh yea. Since I'm under kids beds I know all the things they're afraid of. it's my job." Bug-A-Boo says.

"Hannah where is Jimmy now?" Scary Godmother asks.

"Waiting for me I guess." Hannah says.

"Well his wait is just about over. I think it's time we taught those big kids a lesson. Here's the plan." Scary Godmother says as everyone gathers around her.