Welcoming new guests

"Everyone get ready Hannah is on her way with Katie, Bert, and Daryl." Scary Godmother says as everyone hides while Scary Godmother turns on the lights as the kids then come in through the front door sneaking around carefully through the dark before Alexis and the others scare the kids causing them to scream and run over to beside the wall.

"I scream. They scream. We all scream for a Halloween party!" Scary Godmother says as she uses her magic to decorate the house as the lights come on before Katie, Daryl, and Bert start laughing.

"You were scared." Hannah says as she goes over to Katie.

"No we weren't." Katie says.

"Hey it's those kids who scared us last year. Man they're good. I wanna be as scary as them when I get big." Bert says as he sees Alexis and the others.

"You guys really scared us. Your so cool." Daryl says happily as he comes over to Alexis and the vampire family.

"Did you hear that Orson? This lad thinks i am cool." Max says as he elbows his son in the arm as Orson sighs and shakes his head.

"You have just made his century." Ruby says as she goes over to Daryl.

"Harry's at it once again." Orson says as he points to Harry and Skully by a Jack-o-Latern on the table.

"So is Skully." Alexis says as Harry quickly runs away from Skully and the pumpkin.

"You know Alexis you look really pretty tonight." Orson says nervously as he smiles shyly.

"Thank you Orson." Alexis says kindly as she blushes.

"I just wish I could of dressed up though." Orson says sadly.

"I know... Hey you wanna dance with me again this year?" Alexis asks.

"Sure!" Orson says happily.

Ok same drill as the last chapter with the dancing scene just imagine Alexis in it