True feelings shared

"Hey Alexis how come your out here by yourself?" A voice asks revealing to be Hannah as Alexis is sitting outside on the porch.

"Oh I just wanted some fresh air is all." Alexis says as she tries to dodge the question.

"Is it Orson?" Hannah asks.

"How'd you know?" Alexis asks.

"Because I've seen how you look at him." Hannah says as she comes over and sits beside Alexis.

"Hannah I don't know what to do. I've tried to tell him all year long but it doesn't seem to be in my future for it. Besides he's a vampire and i'm a were wolf. I doubt he would return the feelings." Alexis says sadly.

"How do you know he wont return the feelings? Besides he is always with you and is always complementing you." Hannah says.

"Yea Hannah but he's been my best and closest friend since we were little. We've barely ever been apart. I just don't want to tell him and him hate me in turn." Alexis says.

"Why don't you tell him. You never truly know until you try. Just give it one more chance." Hannah says.

"Alright Hannah. I'll try for you. Where is he anyways?" Alexis asks.

"He's in the basement. His parents are letting him dress up as a cow boy. Go on and tell him." Hannah says. Alexis nods and goes inside before quickly going into the kitchen and going downstairs once closing the door behind her.

"Who's there?" A voice calls revealing to be Orson as Alexis sees his red eyes in the dark.

"It's only me Orson. I wanted to talk to you about something." Alexis says as she gets off the steps.

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" Orson asks as he goes over to Alexis placing his hand on her shoulder so she doesn't walk into him in the dark.

"Yea. Just promise you won't think any less of me for it." Alexis says nervously.

"I promise. We've been as close as friends can be and your my best friend. You know I would never judge you on anything." Orson says as Alexis takes a deep breath before exhaling.

"I really like you Orson. I mean like you as in I really really like you. I know you probably don't see me that way cause I'm not a vampire and its highly uncommon for wolves and vampires to mix in that way but I couldn't help it. I just hope you c-" Alexis then gets cut off as something presses against her lips before realizing Orson is kissing her. Alexis then tries to slowly step back away only for Orson to put on hand behind her back and another hand behind her head so she can't pull away from him. After a few moments Alexis starts to kiss back before the two eventually pull away from each other.

"I feel the same way." Orson says bluntly.

"What?" Alexis asks not being able to believe what just happened.

"I feel the same way. Alexis if you want to i would like you to be my girlfriend and maybe.. one day.. be my queen of the night?" Orson asks nervously resulting in Alexis hugging him.

"Yes Orson! I'd love to." Alexis says happily.

"Come on let's go back up with the others." Orson says as he grabs Alexis's hand and leads her through the dark and up the stairs.

"Hi Max and Ruby." Alexis says as she closes the door after her and Orson come up with Hannah, count Max, and Ruby being in the kitchen.

"Orson my darling I see you and Alexis finally told your true feelings to each other. That is wonderful news." Ruby says proudly.

"Alexis you will make a wonderful queen for Orson as you are a princess yourself and considering how well you two have always gotten along." Max says.

"Dad. Mom." Orson says embarrassed.

"It's alright Orson. I don't mind. Besides I'm sure when my aunt finds out she'll be saying the same things." Alexis says as Max and Ruby leave the kitchen.

"Thanks for this Hannah. Alexis and I both owe you one." Orson says as and Alexis follow after his parents while holding hands.