Hannah meets Bug-A-Boo

"Looks like Harry is at it again." Alexis says as she points to Harry who is holding a picture to Max.

"Yea and my dad is at it again too." Orson says as Max then puts Harry to sleep.

"Hey at least now we have some peace and quiet again from Harry." Alexis says.

"Thank goodness." Orson says.

"Hey hey hey! Starting the party without me!?" A voice shouts from behind the basement door.

"Heaven forbid. It wouldn't be a party with you here Bug-A-Boo. Come on up!" Scary Godmother says.

"Let's party!!" Bug-A-Boo shouts as he opens the door. Hannah then screams as she sees Bug-A-Boo causing Bug-A-Boo to scream as well while getting the attention of everyone else.

"It's ok Hannah. Take a deep breath." Scary Godmother says Hannah then takes a deep breath before screaming again.

"If start scaring kids after hours I'm gonna put in for over time. Now just calm down kid calm down." Bug-A-Boo says as Hannah stops screaming.

"Ah! Help help me! A monster's gonna get me!" Hannah shouts as she then takes off running.

"What!? I'm not doing nothing!" Bug-A-Boo says as he chases after Hannah.

"Bug-A-Boo your scaring her worse." Scary Godmother says as bug-a-boo chases after Hannah causing a giant chase with everyone in the house until Hannah stops and flashes a flashlight at Bug-A-Boo causing everyone to stop and run into Bug-A-Boo as he looks at Hannah.

"What are you? Some kind of coal miner?" Bug-A-Boo asks.

"But my dad said." Hannah says nervously as she flashes the light on and off.

"Um Hannah allow me to explain. Flashlights they only work on monsters that hide in your closet. And Bug-A-Boo here is a monster that hides under your bed." Alexis says.

"Nice cover." Bug-A-Boo whispers as Alexis nods.

"I don't care what kind of monster he is! Keep him away from me! He's big and mean and scary looking!" Hannah says as she backs away a bit.

"Aww. I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruin the party... Maybe I should go." Bug-A-Boo says as he starts to walk off while everyone else awws in sadness.

"No wait. You don't have to go." Scary Godmother says as she tries to convince Bug-A-Boo to stay.

"No no I understand. It comes with the job." Bug-A-Boo says sadly as everyone mumbles about how he is nice.

"Maybe your... not that mean after all." Hannah says as she walks over to Bug-A-Boo.

"Well to tell you the truth monsters aren't mean. Big and scary sure but not mean." Bug-A-Boo says.

"Big and scary's right." Hannah says as she smiles and nods in agreement.

"Aww your just trying to butter me up." Bug-A-Boo says as he playfully punches Hannah's shoulder.

"Does that mean you'll stay?" Scary Godmother asks.

"You got it. After all it is my house." Bug-A-Boo says as he laughs.

"Alright then. Let's party!" Scary Godmother shouts happily.

"Hey Alexis would you maybe um wanna dance with me?" Orson asks.

"Sure Orson I'd love to." Alexis says kindly as Orson smiles.

So watch the dance video on youtube and it'll be the dancing scene just imagine Alexis dancing with Orson and Hannah.