Chapter 12~ Begin Again.

*Tour day*
Taylor's POV:
Here we go let's try and get two teenage girls out of bed at 2 in the morning.
"Arri, baby girl, you need to get up," I say softly planting a kiss on her forehead.
Groan.
"T, sweetheart you need to get up,"
Groan.
"Girls c'mon, we have half an hour." I explain slightly impatient.
"Mom," Arri moans; "It's too early,"
"You two can sleep on the jet, hurry up," I tell them switching on the light. They both squint and sit up as I throw them some clothes.
"See you downstairs in 10," I mutter strolling out. Arri came clean about Shawn yesterday. I'm not angry, I guess. It was gonna happen one day.
The girls appear at the door, I hand them breakfast and my driver quickly arrives and piles all the bags into the huge car where everyone's stuff is.
By the time we're on the jet Arri and T are both nearly half asleep.
They set themselves next to the window so their legs were on the seats next to them. We're one seat short. Let's get comfy with Arri.
"I'll go there," I state as she was already asleep.
"No, don't worry. Let me," Shawn says propping his legs under Arri's. I can see Arri smiling through her sleep, cheeky.
I try to take my mind off all these things with Arri. They were all going to happen one day.
I wake Arri and T up after we arrive.
"Arri, we're here." I mutter after Shawn moves. T begins to awake so she gets up, but I tell her to not get off because of the paparazzi.
"Baby girl, c'mon," I try again and she begins to sit up.
"Where are we?"
"Tokyo sweetheart, c'mon."
I drag her off the plane, looking super fashionable Taylor.
Eventually she removes herself from my push and walks with T.
My bodyguards stood by our side creating some type of path. Fans asked us for autographs which I gladly did for them.
Arri and T ran over to everyone else, leaving me in a sea of strangers. I receive a tap on the shoulder and I turn around to see Arri holding a little girl. I say hi and give her a hug before passing her back to her Mother.
"She was so cute," I mutter to Arri who smiles and tells me; "I know, she was driving her Mom crazy about not getting to see you,"
"That was you," I say as Arri covers her face.
"Ugh, the days I actually fangirled over you!" She explains throwing her hands up in the air sarcastically.
"You still do, every show." I reply as she narrows her eyes thinking of a comeback.
"Moral support," She continues, nodding at me.
"Really darling?"
"Yep-id-ee-do-da!"
I sigh at her, uniqueness, as we return to the others. Arri links arms with T as we walk to the car.
Later we head to the venue and I, cautiously, leave the teenagers to it. I might regret it.
Arri's POV:
Mom has officially left us alone in a venue, a huge venue...
Scott walks over; (btw Scott as in Mr. Manager not Grandfather Scott). "Guys, can I ask if you will sort some entertainment for those who arrive at like 4 o'clock?"
"Yeah," T answers smiling and the three of us walk to the green room to make some fun of Mother Dearest's music.
"Lip syncs?" Shawn asks wiggling his eyebrows.
"You know us so well!" Me and T say on some sort of unison.
We make videos to We are Never Ever (Ever, like Ever) Getting Back Together, Bad Blood, Shake It Off, Mean and then some other music- Dear Future Husband (Meghan Trainor), Hurricane (The Vamps).
As we finish Mother appears at the door...
"What have you done Arabella?"
"Oh nothing, nothing whatsoever," I reply slightly smirking.
"Mm, hm."
"Scott said!" I protest. "You can see later,"
We grab the camera and run out to Scott who watches and laughs.
"Is Taylor on your case huh?"
"Hell yes," T answers passing him the camera.
"Shawn you got sound check in half an hour and you two weirdos are free to run wild,"
"Cool," Shawn says walking off to the stage.
3 hours later...
Currently, I'm hiding in the bar with Mom ready to surprise some fans. I play some of Mom's 'timeless' classics on my phone as Mom stands up and taps someone on the shoulder.
"Oh my God!!! It's Taylor!!!" The girl screams as Mom gives her a big hug.
"Hey," We say together.
"Arri's here too!" She screams as I laugh and give her a hug.
"We'll see you at the show, ok?" Mom asks before we leave and head to another hiding place- the merch shop. We get behind the counter and put on the uniform.
"Hello," Mom says in a funny accent.
"What do you wish to purchase?" I continue.
"Taylor Swift-"
"Well hey," Mom exclaims returning to her normal accent.
"Oh my Swift!" The girl yells excitedly. We take off the uniforms and give her a hug.
"See you later," I finish as we walk backstage.
We watch the amazing entertainment, and Mom manages to actually enjoy the beauty that is lip sync. Well...
We all gasp as the short clip of Shawn kissing my cheek comes up.
I stupidly left Shawn and Scott to edit this. Mom looked totally fine as she walked off finishing with- "It's your mess,"
T looks at me in utter horror. My breathing speeds up within seconds leaving me hyperventilating.
"Arri, are you ok?" T asks jogging toward me.
"Arri!" Shawn half yells making his way over.
"Where's Mom?" I question between my fast breathing.
"She's gone to her dressing room," T replies, walking me there. Shawn grabs my hand and we walk to the dressing room where I find Mom kissing Calvin. Wait, since when did he get here?
"Ah, hem," I say as Mom turns round, blushing.
"What?"
"What? You two were just eating each other's faces," T explains as Shawn nods.
"Well..."
"Get ready, you have like half an hour!" Shawn explains, still holding my hand.
"And what are you two doing hand in hand?" Mom questions with an element of sternness in her voice.
"Well we were watching you play some tonsil tennis," I state truthfully.
"Are you sure?"
"Well if you want to know what it looked like," We say pulling out the pictures we took on our phones.
Mom starts chasing us but me and T hitch lifts on people's backs; me on Shawn and T on Scott who run us to safety.
"Thanks," We chorus as Mom walks over. With Calvin. Oh my poorest life!
"Show us the pictures," They tell us, we do as we're told except as we're running.
"You'll never catch us!" I yell hugging my phone to my chest.
"I think we will," Mom says picking me up and sitting me down, as Calvin does the same to T.
"Show us the photos,"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No phones then!"
"Say what?!"
"I'll take your phones off you,"
"Fine..."
I show Mom the photos and she deletes them... Control freak!
"I'm going to get changed," Mom says.
"Can I come?" Calvin asks.
"No you cannot Mr. Harris!" I answer pushing him backwards.
"Chill out Baby Swift, I was joking."
"Baby Swift?"
"Yep,"
"Interesting...."
"I'm going to Skype the dearest family," T tells me walking off to grab her laptop.
"I need to ask you something Arabella," Calvin states grabbing my wrist tightly and pulling me into a room.
Taylor's POV:
I was just finishing getting changed when Calvin dragged Arri into the dressing room.
"I want you to leave me and Taylor or your Mommy or whatever alone, you were only ever a charity case! If Taylor hadn't adopted you, you would be stuck in that orphanage! Think yourself lucky you even got a day with her!"
"What the hell?!" I ask loudly.
Calvin spins around a shocked look on his face.
"Oh babe, it's nothing to worry about."
"Sure about that? Where's Arri?"
"Behind-"
"She's gone you idiot!" I yell as tears form in my eyes before they drop down on to my cheeks. "You never cared! Arri is my daughter!"
"Ms Swift? You're on in 5," My stage director tells me.
"Please, just get him out if here and get Vance to play some more," I manage somewhat calmly walking hurriedly out my dressing room.
"But Taylor the fans! What will they do?!"
"If they really want to see me they'll stay, otherwise, let them leave. They're loss." I reply, kicking off my high heels and beginning to run round the venue.
Arri's POV:
I just ran.
I didn't know where I was heading until someone stopped me.
"Arri! Where are you going?!"
Teagan.
I didn't reply, I just let her stop me.
"Arri?"
"He... He called me a charity case. He told me to leave-" T pulled me into a hug; letting heavy teardrops fall on to her cardigan.
"You're not, you're really not Arri. I promise, Taylor loves you; she really does." T explains as she wipes my bulging tears off of my face.
"Teagan? Arri?"
Shawn.
"Arri! What's happened?" He asks staring at me, slightly sweaty from being on stage.
"He-"
"Calvin?"
I burst out into sobs again as he pulls me closer resting my head against his warm chest.
"It's ok Arri. Taylor loves you, she would take a bullet for you. Understand?" Shawn asks me as T goes to find Mom, he tilts my chin up and I know what's gonna happen.
"Yes I understand," I whisper, still looking into his eyes.
"Good," Then he plants a delicate kiss on my lips sending this sparky feeling everywhere.
Taylor's POV:
So I couldn't find Arri, trust me, I'm angry. With her, with Calvin. Oh great! Look where he is now! By the stage...
"Taylor, babe, words can't deny how sorry I am-" I press a kiss on his lips and walk on stage feeling like we should begin again.
A/N: It feels like it's been ages!!!
But... You lot are acting a hell of a lot like ghosts, after they've died dead by the sight of Swift.
So... 2 comments before I even start writing the next chapter!
Xxx