Chapter 35~ How You Get The Girl.

Arri's POV:
"Arri, honey you gotta wake up. It's time to go," Karlie shakes me slightly.
"Mm..." I sit up and rub my eyes. Karlie hands me my glasses- she's already dressed.
"10 minutes okay?" She asks as she stands from her perch on the end of my bed.
"Yeah," I sigh at her and she smiles.
"Come on lazybones," She yanks me up.
"Alright! I'm up!" I protest and she smirks before walking out.
I get into leggings, crop top and a long knitted cardigan that falls to my knees. I slip on a pair of pumps and brush my teeth and hair, whizzing it into a messy bun on the top of my head.
I walk into the kitchen where Karlie, T and Abi sit; sipping hot drinks.
"Here you go A," Abi passes me a cup of tea that I cradle in my hands, allowing the heat to warm me up.
10 minutes later I'm in a car, heading to the airport. First I see Ed with Gigi and Joe. I gradually see more of them, surrounded by the odd fangirl or press. I then see someone I don't expect. Shawn. I walk over hurriedly and smile wildly at him.
"Morning beautiful," He whispers as I reach him, the cool air making me shiver.
"Hey," I grin at him before he kisses me on my lips, letting the sparks fly out of control.
"God you're really cold," Shawn says as we walk back to the others, his arm pulling me closer to his sweater.
"Lovebirds reunited!" Cara yells as cover my ears.
"Seriously Car, it's way too early," Lily tells her and she pouts and sticks out her bottom lip.
"You're no fun,"
"And you're very annoying," Selena assures her and she proceeds to stick out her tongue.
We all wheel suitcases into the airport and because I'm travelling with a load of famous people we're assisted very quickly.
"Who's sitting by who?" Ed asks and as if they were on a field trip- people file into threes, one behind another.
We head through security before making our way to... Food. Stacks of pancakes are mass ordered as we all chat over the plan for the party.
Finally we can board the plane and it's not long till we're all sat down.
Karlie is holding up the job of vlogging for me and I relax.
Shawn's arm is wrapped around my shoulder firmly and he leans down and kisses my temple softly.
I look over at T who has her headphones plugged in. I remove Shawn's arm off my shoulder and hold his hand. He narrows his eyes and looks confused, but I simply kiss his cheek and squeeze his hand gently and turn to T as we are about to take off. I reach over for her hand and she stares at me nervously. I start talking to her about anything and everything I can as we take off, still grasping on to her hand. We rehearse lines, which involve a lot of propping each other's head on each other's shoulders.
I get up after a while to go see everyone, that includes some screaming girls.
"Hey Arri?" I hear Camila and Hailee call me over.
"Yep?"
"Are we there yet?" They chorus and I roll my eyes.
"Ask Karlie," I reply and walk off.
"Okay, cheeky!" Hailee says as I turn around.
"Whatever!" I call back as they stick out their tongues.
"Hey Arri!" Sarah grins at me excitedly.
"Hi," I return the smile before going to sit back down. T's already asleep and Shawn looks like it.
"Sleep Shawn, you lazy pig." I tell him before kissing his lips softly and slipping back into my seat. I feel his arm slide back round me and lean myself against him again, slowly falling asleep.
Taylor's POV:
When I say I love touring, I mean it, but when your family isn't with you its difficult.
I sigh at the lock screen of my phone, a picture of Arri and me, edited by a fan. I then look at the date; 11th December. Who's going to have a lonely birthday this year? People have been calling me, apologising that they couldn't make it and I keep telling them I'll be fine, because it's not like I'm going to be doing more than travelling that day.
I try phoning Arri but I'm sent straight to voicemail, she did tell me she was working all week.
"Showtime Taylor!" Mom calls. I stand, straighten my skirt and smile lightly before heading out on to the stage.
Arri's POV:
"Arri, we've landed." I hear Shawn's voice in my ear and smile as my eyes flutter open. I stare out the window in awe as I look across the horizon of Australia.
"So now you're awake... God you sleep," T tells me as I stand up; grabbing my hand luggage. Shawn follows, placing his arm around my waist.
We all file off the plane and go and pick up our bags, only to be met by paparazzi. Shawn's arm stays exactly where it was before, holding me protectively. I suddenly feel like someone else is touching me. The hand moves down to the top of my jeans; tugging them slightly. I jerk forward slightly but his finger still stays intact on my belt.
I look over my shoulder and see it's a press, Shawn glances over at me, a worried look on his face. His eyes scan round until he saw the man. He glares at him icily but he doesn't let go.
"Get off," He says calmly, holding my hand tightly.
"What if I don't want to,"
"I told you to get off my girlfriend!" Shawn yells. The hand doesn't move.
"Arri! What's happened?!" I'm quickly approached by Abi, Selena and Ed.
"Shawn move." Ed instructs before looking into the eyes of the press.
"Look here, I want you to get your hands off my goddaughter. Think just what her Mother could do to you if she found out about this, and I can tell you now it won't be very beneficial."
The mans hand moves reluctantly as I relax- still traumatised.
I feel Shawn's arm move so it slips round my shoulder.
"Thank you," I whisper as we wheel our suitcases to two huge buses.
He sure knows how to get a girl.