ᴊɪᴀɴɴɪs ɪɴᴇᴢ ʟᴜᴠᴅᴀɪ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ | ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 11ᴛʜ

__

"Bitch, you just spilled Louis Thirteen on my Mcqueens," I sang along really lowly to ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ sᴛᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ғᴀɪʏᴀᴢ as I walked throught the halls to go to my next class.

I then felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I looked over to see who it was and it was the dread head.

I took one of my airpods out and raised my eyebrows.

"Wassup. You don't speak to no damn body?"

"Not really, no."

"Damn. Well, I was just asking if you was coming to this football game tonight? Wait, ain't you a cheerleader?"

"I start next game. And all the other girls that tried out with me start next week."

"Ohh. So you coming? Everybody go. You got to."

"I mean..I guess I will. I'm not doing anything else."

"Good. And don't be acting funny. I expect to see you after."

"Okay," I chuckled.

But why?

I don't think the people at this school like shyness. They hate it.

We walked into our History class and sat in our normal seats. Dee wasn't here today. This boy is always skipping.

We weren't gonna do anything as usual, so I just sat and though about what I was gonna wear to this game.

It's hot as hell in Georgia right now, so I should wear something comfy, cute, and breathable. And I think I want to wear the school colors which are black and white.

So easy, I love it.

I started getting a FaceTime from Dee.

"What's up?" I answered the phone. It looked like he was in a store.

"You hungry? I decided that I'ma come to school, so I stopped by Chick-Fil-A."

"Not really. Just get me a mac and cheese and a cup of ice."

I love ice.