ᴊᴜᴅᴀʜ sᴇᴋʜɪ ᴋᴀɪɴᴇ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ | ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 10

__
I watched Jiannis and that nigga walk into first together. They was laughing and shit.

I scrunched my face up. Since when do they hang out and shit?

When they got to their seats, usually, she would acknowledge me. She deadass acted like I wasn't there.

That's aight. But that shit really bothered me

I slightly pulled on her hair. She turned around.

"Oh. Hey, Judah."

"Hey. Why the fuck you walk in here and ain't speak to nobody?"

"I didn't see you. And even if I did, I'm not obligated to do anything."

"Okay, but do I walk in here and not acknowledge you?"

"I didn't see you, Judah. Why the hell are you tripping?"

"I'an tripping. I just though we was cool and you straight up ignored me."

"Are you deaf? I just told you that I didn't see you. It is too early in the morning for you to be on the bullshit. And you need a piece of gum," she threw one at me.

Ugly ass.

I rolled my eyes and got on my phone. I heard the teacher start class, but I still wasn't paying attention. We really just be going over shit we already learned in our sophomore year.

"Judah, do you know the answer?" Mr. James asked me.

"You do the same damn thing every day, Man. That tired ass shit," I looked at him.

"Well, do you know the answer?

"Yeah. But just because you being a bitch, I'an gon answer it."

"Get out of my classroom."

"Was bout to leave this bitch anyway."

I grabbed my shit and walked out the damn class. I know this happen damn near every week, but i don't care. I don't be wanting to come to this bitch anyway, so I be happy as hell when they kick me out.

I've always had a "smart ass mouth". And people always told me that my mouth gon get me in trouble. I just don't hold my damn tongue.