xɪɪɪ

ᴀᴅᴏɴɪs ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ ǫᴜɪɴɴ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ | ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 18ᴛʜ

__
I walked into first period after not being here for about a day or so. I saw Jiannis talking to Dee and her cheer friends.

Usually, she'll acknowledge me in some type of way. This time, it was nothing. Like she didn't even look at me.

I saw Dee look at me, so I shot him a "What's wrong with her?" look. He just shook his head.

I tapped on her shoulder. Straight up ignored my bitch ass.

Not long after, class started. I tapped on her again because she wasn't talking to nobody.

She ignored me again.

"Excuse me, Mr. James. Can I got to the restroom?" she asked.

"Of course. Grab a pass."

"Thanks," she shot him a smile.

She grabbed her purse and made her way to the front of the class to grab a pass and leave.

"Can I go too?"

"Yeah. Grab a pass."

I did the same and caught up to her in the hallway.

"What's up with you?" I asked. She had her airpods in  and didn't acknowledge me, once again.

I took one of them out and she looked at me crazy. She gave me a stank ass look.

"What?!"

"My bad. I'm tryna see what's up with you."

"Nothing! Damn."

"Jiannis, what the fuck?"

"What you mean what the fuck? How the fuck you expect me to be cool after that shit? I'an gon kiss yo ass just because I like you."

"What are you talking about?"

I genuinely had no fucking clue.

"Ty'Ondresia's nasty ass."

"Who the fu-wait...what happened?"

"Adonis, don't play with me."

"I really don't know. What's wrong?"