xᴠɪ

ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

ᴊɪᴀɴɴɪs ɪɴᴇᴢ ʟᴜᴠᴅᴀɪ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ | ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21sᴛ

__
"Friend, these hard as fuck, ain't it?" Dee showed me some shoes. He was at the mall without me. Disrespectful.

But he was skipping school as well. As always.

"Yeah. I got those. You wanna twin for twin day next week?"

"Hell yeah!"

Homecoming is next week.

I think I'ma just go by myself or with a group of friends. Nobody's asked me, but I haven't expected anyone to ask. So I'm not hurt or anything.

I haven't even started shopping for my dress and stuff. I did set my nail and hair appointment.

I sat down in my desk by my cheer people. They were laughing and stuff as usual. They greeted me when I sat down.

"You got a date to Homecoming?" Cassidy asked.

"Nope," I said.

"Then you can go with us. But somebody should ask you."

"I mean, I'm not trippin. I wasn't expecting anybody to ask me."

"Atttention, please, Teachers and Students. Would everyone one make their way to the football stadium? Football stadium, all grades."

"Oh shit. We must be in trouble," Taylor said.

"Somebody probably got exposed," I said.

Our school does this thing where everytime somebody gets exposed, they check phones and stuff because it's illegall to have child pornography on our phones or something. And everybody gets called to the football stadium.

I grabbed my bags and started walking out with everybody else.

When I got to the stadium, the stands were packed. I found a seat and just waited to the shit to start.

After a moment, sʜᴏᴡ ᴜ ᴏғғ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ғᴀɪʏᴀᴢ started playing. I looked up from my phone and saw a picture of me on the Jumbotron.

Oh my goodness.

It then went to a video of me and Judah.