ᴠɪ

ᴊɪᴀɴɴɪs ɪɴᴇᴢ ʟᴜᴠᴅᴀɪ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ | ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 15ᴛʜ

__

"Push these niggas off me like, Huh!" I danced getting ready for school. I have to admit that I'm in a good mood because I have a little "date" tonight.

Me and Judah are going to a drive in and getting food.

I kinda like him. He looks at me like how I've wanted someone to look at me for a long time.

And this is our second outing.

I looked at the clock and realized I was late.

I didn't even have my outfit on yet.

I hurried and finished my hair and then went to my outfit on.

I then grabbed the rest of my things before leaving the house

I wasn't speeding to school because it's never that serious, but I wasn't slacking around and stopping by Starbucks and stuff today.

Luckily, I had already made my drink at home. I was pretty careful not to spill anything in my clothes. I was wearing really light neutrals today.

When I got to school, I parked and then made my way into the building. I went to Mr. James' class.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

"Thank you for joining us, Miss. Luvdai," he smiled as he let me in the classroom.

"Mhmm," I sarcastically smiled at him.

I sat down in my seat and started to watch the lecture.

"You want some?" Dee asked me offering me a hasbrown. This man got chick-fil-a everyday.