Chapter 4 : Past and Regret

**Present **

Aaryan Pov

" Why did you do this to me, Aaryan ? I thought I was the most special person in the world for you " She said while crying .

" I am really sorry. You are the most special person for me " I said to her .

But still she moved her head in disapproval .

" No, I am not . Why didn't you come to me when I called you . I was calling you for help repeatedly . I was crying in pain but you didn't come ." She said while wiping her tears and anger could be sensed through her words .

"I really wanted to come  early . I didn't  make it on time . I am really really  sorry "

I said hoping maybe she would finally believe me . I could never leave her in the worst condition . I can never think about it .

"Your patheic sorry won't change anything, Aaryan ? It is just as empty as your promises . I hate you "

she mumbled under her breath slight trimmer cause on her lips ...and she turned to left .

" Please , I am sorry just listen to me ....Wait ....stop please ......" I cried hopelessly .

" Stop please ....." I screamed . And my eyes opened suddenly . I can feel my body turned cold and sweat forming on my head . My breathing was coming in a gasp.

Not again..... I thought to myself .

Again This deadly nightmares coming to me from last 2 years . I got up from sofa and looked around .

All the documents were scattered around floor that I was working on last night .

There were the glasses and empty alcohol bottles spread across room .

Shit...I again lost the control . This is slowly becoming my addiction .

But this the only way for me to get the sleep at night .

Yes ....I have insomnia . I can't remember the last time I slept peacefully in last two years .

I looked at watch it's 5:30 am.... great . still two hrs left for Neha to arrive .

I groned and walked through papers towards my private room .

I took my clothes off . I just slept on my formal clothes . I looked myself in the mirror the dark circles were surrounding my eyes .

My jaw was covered in the beared . But l couldn't care about it anymore . I don't look like business man .

My back muscles were paining so much due to sleeping in uncomfortable position on sofa .

I did my all morning rituals and after getting freshed, I reached to my medicine drawer and took some painkillers .

I called Neha my assistant to come office early to get rid of this mess quickly .

Then I shifted my attention towards review the new documents of upcoming deals and new projects .

I was busy in my work when I heard the knock and I gave permission to enter .

" Sir , Mr Khanna is here . He wants to talk with you " Neha my secretary said and after hearing my approval .
Mr khanna came.inside

Neha also excused herself before getting lunch for me .

My mind was far away from getting any thing inside me . The Hangover was still there . My head was paining continuously .

I just grabbed and started to massage it slowly hoping pain all go away and closed my eyes .

After few hours  , I hered ringing sound and furrowed my eyebrows after seeing caller id .

Rohit calling .........Fuck

This bastard again Calling me for his stupid and inconsiderate parties . I don't like parties not anymore . I just like to live on my own and doing my work alone .

I cut his call and again start to doing my work . After thousands of continuous torture that bastard finally stop calling .

And my phone beamed with message . My eyes widened after reading it .

**Message from Rohit **

Hey sorry bro for disturbing you . Actually I just had accident and I think I have crushed my left leg brutally ...Please bro come quickly . I am at the coffee shop . I will send you the address . Plz come as soon as possible .

I quickly shut down my laptop and took the keys .

Making my way towards elevator I ordered Neha to cancel all my meeting for the rest of day .

I entered the car and called the Rohit immediately .

" Hey Bro , I knew that you will.....ahhhhh....." he moaned in pain " call me . You are soulmate only you can feel my pain . " He said and I just rolled my eyes .

" I called you to say that go to the nearer hospital with someone I will be there in 20 minutes " I uttered irritatedly .

" No , I dont want to go with some stranger . You know I don't like hospitals and stuff . It just environment scares me to core especially syringe ." He said making weird sound .

"But there is heavy traffic on the rode . It will take a good time . " I told him in hoping finally he will leave obstinate self .

" I can manage for 20 minutes . Just come quickly by seeing your face half pain will just flew away . "

" Fine , Wait there. I am coming .Don't go anywhere ! " I scolded him harshly and cut the call and accelerate the car towards destination .....

After some time I reached and went inside the shop.

I looked around and found him alredy looking at me .

I went to him and asked " Are you okay ? What happened ? " And started to looking at him for any injury .

" I want you to meet someone . " He said and moved his eyes towards the person .

I didn't realise the person were sitting across him .

I turned and just get stunned looking at the person .

She is.....

My breath started to get heavier . For the seconds I was just numb. ......but after few minutes the anger rose up inside me flashing me all past and regret .

I shifted my attention towards that bastard ...

" What the hell she is doing here ?" I screamed at him making all the noise in cafe turned into utter silence ....

______

Hey reader's

Do you like aryan pov ? Tell me about it .
Please share , comments and vote