Chapter 18: The bike Ride

Past

Aryan Pov

She left me in the middle of hall ....all couples were still dancing in the rhythm of music unaware of surrounding.

In a blink , she crossed the hallway and move towards big door .

Quickly , I followed her .

" Ayesha , wait .. " I called  her but ignoring my sound she kept running .

I grabbed her hand and turned her towards me ....

" Why are you running like , maniac ? " I said to her .

" Leave my hand . Aryan . Just leave me " she yelled at me while trying to pull her hand out my grip .

My hold on her hand got tighten ...

" Just listen to me once . Okay " I said calmly..

" Whatever , I asked you inside it was just casual ....I don't want your answer instantly . You can told me later also ..there is no pressure or compulsion on you  . You are free to take any decision you want for yourself . I just want to give chance to our relationship see where it goes ." I told her as smoothly as possible .

Her eyes turned angry . She glared at me and said

" Firstly , You don't want this . This is not want you want ....You are just speaking their words . They want to ruin our friendship that's why are they saying this ...." 

" That's not true , Ayesha "

" That is truth  Aryan . I thought we were on same team but you bend towards them ...I hate you ..." She screamed and her eyes started to turn teary .

" Ayesha , please listen to me . You are just misunderstood situation . They always care for us . They never think ill for us ..." I told her and held her shoulder .

" Bullshit , they never even think about us ..Aryan , you are just delusional . Our both moms are just selfish .
My mom just want me to get married as soon as possible  and send me away from home ... "

" In your case mister , your mom just want you to get married . And give her first  grandson in which she can see the reflection of her first dead child . She is just selfish like my mother  ...she is not concern about you ..." She yelled last sentence bitterly ...

The Shiver went through my body hearing her last sentence  and anger buzzed through my system ...

" SHUT UP !!! JUST SHUT UP !!!!Not another word about my mother "

I screamed at her . Leaving her shoulder harshly , I left that place immediately ...

Aakriti POV

I sent message to Mihir Rao about the meeting schedule ...I was really surprised when he got ready helping me in projects .

I gave him the address of coffee shop where I work daily .

Honestly speaking ,  I am kind of scared of him . He is kind of intimating  .

For unknown reason , I don't want to invite him in my apartment as well as don't want to go in his also .

I just preferred open and safe place like coffee shop.

I closed my books and gulped the few sips of water .

I straighten out  my limbs and get flat on bed .

Suddenly someone invade my thoughts . I grab my phone and started typing the message .

Aryan sir

Thank you so much sir  for today's lesson ..it was really helpful ..
Good night 😊

I pressed the click option and drop the phone on the side ..

Several minutes passed but sleep were nowhere near . I turned on my side and grabbed the phone .

Opening the message I saw the single grey tick

Maybe he is sleeping .

I muttered slowly . Turning off the phone, I closed my eyes.....
______

Next day , I woke up and get ready for collage.  

After attending all my lectures , I went to library but to my suprise both Ayesha and Aryan sir were absent .

Signing in disappointment , I checked my phone to see any message ..but none ...

I decided to leave for my work . I was looking for taxi . Unfortunately there was not single trace of Vehicle.

The abrupt horn catch my attention and i saw Mihir in front of me with bike .

" I think , our destination is same , isn't it ? I can give you ride " he said with strange expression formed on his face .

" No it's okay , I will catch bus "
I said and started looking for another option ..

" Don't be ridiculous now . We are going to same place  . You can sit behind me .I will drive in reasonable speed don't worry . I promise ."  He smirked at me

I looked at him for few seconds .

" Oh come on , Don't behave like  I have disease or something . Be a concerned citizen of nation and hope on  " he said

Taking a deep breath , I finally decided to sit behind him leaving my senses on road.

He roared the bike on empty road towards our destination .