Chapter 11: Lonavla

Author Pov

It's been 20 minutes , she was still in the kitchen

Aryan thought to himself .

He was kind of regretting what he did an hour ago .

***Few hours ago ****

When he saw , Aakriti leaving kitchen ...he immediately entered the kitchen and add all the spices he saw 2-3 times in the Paneer . He just messed up the food that she was making from last 2 hours .

He knows that was kind of immature thing to do....But he wants to do something . Something to make her feel hurt or maybe irritate.

So she will finally dump the idea of coming to Lonavla with them .

Aryan signed while looking at his favourite dish . For some unknown reasons , the food was not going down through his food pipe .

" I am done guys " He said and get up from his seat ..

" At least , finish your food Aryan . It's really mad manners " Rohit yelled at him .

Aryan just rolled his eyes and ignored him .

After an hour , everyone started to leave for their houses .

Rahul hugged Aryan and told him that he can ask him help anytime .

Finally living room gets empty . Aryan was still sitting at the sofa looking at his mobile .

Rohit sat beside him and said , " I went to her room ...she told me that she is not hungry right now . She will make something for her .."

Aryan didn't pay any attention to him and starts working on his laptop .

" So when are you leaving bro ? " Rohit said with sarcasm coating in his tone .

" I am not going to anywhere . It's already late . It's really dangerous to step out at this hour . Give me some extra night clothes"
Aryan muttered calmly .

Rohit widened his eyes at his comment.

"Cut that Crap . You are not small Princess Aryan . That someone is going to abduct you . You just want to stay here because Aakriti is here. "

" That's not true .Its been a long time I just missed spending time with you " Aryan said not taking his eye off the Laptop

" No way bro , I only have 3 bedrooms , two rooms are already occupied by Mira and Aakriti ....and I am not going to share my room with you . Your behaviour is quite doubtful ." Rohit said with suspicious tone .

Aryan stopped his work and looked at him with blank face and said

" This sofa is good for me . Just bring me some extra covers ."

_________

Later in the midnight

It's already been hours , Aakriti was still sitting on the floor crying over her miserable life .

Why such things only happen to her ?

May be she is paying for her past deed ?

Maybe in the past she did something very terrible that's why her life has most been such cruel to her.

May be she is just bad omen . Wherever she goes this bad omen follows her ..make her as well as her loved ones life hell .

She wiped her already dried tears . Her throat felt dry .

Aakriti came down the stairs .

The whole living room was filled
with darkness .

She slowly make her way to the kitchen and switch on the light .