Chapter 5 : New Life

5 years ago

Aakriti pov

I woke up at exactly at 6:00 am at the first ring of my alarm clock . Doing my morning routine and  getting fresh . I made healthy and light breakfast for myself . Poha ..

Oh god I just love Poha

I packed my bag according to the  schedule and headed towards the stairs

Suddenly I heard beautiful voices coming from downstairs ...I didn't get the exact song but rhythm was some what familiar .

I bend a little , see inside through window of my householder and saw Aunty  Archna and her  11 year daughter were singing one of the famous 80' s song from Bollywood .

They were both dancing and giggling at each other while Aunty Archna was making breakfast for her daughter .

Smile automatically formed on my life . By seeing their beautiful bond . They indeed complete each other  without need of any man in their life .

Maybe Mom and me could be in such beautiful bond I  just wondered .

Not wanting to spoil there moment , I turned to head downward.

When I was about to make turn the voice stopped me.

"Aakriti , wait beta " Aunty said and I turned facing her .

" Good Morning , Aunty " I said and she greet me back .

" Did you get proper sleep beta ? " She asked and I nodded my head positively .

I already called the man he will came in afternoon and he will fix the rod for curtains ." She said

" Thank you ."

"  And also the day after tomorrow  ,  Taniya is turning 12 year old . So we are having small party . It would really nice if you will come ..Please come "

She told me and I just nodded my head in approvel .

Then I left for the college .

-------------------

I sat infront of my  teacher . He was telling me about upcoming exams and projects and my missed  important topics .

" Aakriti , the exam will be held in the December and you are already behind your class . Now you have to complete all your syllabus within 3 months . "  Sir said and I just nodded at him .

" Sir , I will definitely try to study the whole syllabus before exam " I said  trying to sound confident. I have to complete my syllabus for good score .

"  But Aakriti , you will need help from someone . Did you have any friend or any student who can help in your study? " Sir asked me but in return I didn't had  anything to say .

" I have one student in my mind who can help you ."  and with that he  called the student .

After some time

" Sir , Did you call me ? "

The sweet voice breaking silence in  area enter the room .

" Yess  Ayesha , I want you to meet Aakriti our new transfer student in the 2 nd year . " He said to her .

And then sir explain her all my situation  .

From their conversation I came to the two conclusion  .

 First , she is one of the scholar student in the  collage and second she is the just year senior than me  . 

" So Ayesha , can you help her with studies ? If you have any loose time in your day " Sir asked her . 

Please say yes It will be great help . I just prayed silently .

" Don't worry sir . I will help her  . it will beneficial  for me too . My basics will get  brushen  up . . After lectures  , I usually stay at the library for 2-3 hours . My friends also stay with me . She can also join us ."

She told  sir and smiled at me .

Ayesha and I stepped out of the room . I was really happy that she decided to help me .

Turning towards  her I said " Thank you so  much for your help . " I genuinely thanks her .

It is really hard to find people who can give you their most important thing .

The Time

" Hey Its okay . I love to teach . I also teach and solved doubt of my friends and they are the most dumb person but still they understand  so I am sure you will also . You know I am really amazing teacher . " She said in humorous way . we both busted into laughter 

She asked me about my name , my city and my friends .

I told her everything honestly . she just nodded and told me .

" So Aakriti , Let's meet in library after lectures .  "  She told me and I nodded in response with smile .

All the lectures were completed . The teachers were really nice and helpful .

Few girls also come to me and asked me few question . They also told me to feel free to ask any question or any other help .

In short , the lectures went really good . The people are also warm and helpful .

I headed towards the library door  and looked here and there in search of Ayesha .

I finally  found her talking  with her friends . 

I started to walk in that direction and found she was actually sitting with 6 to 7 people .

I suddenly stopped looking at the crowd . It was really hard for me to go there an introduced myself .

It just overwhelming thing for me . For the seconds , I thought about taking u turn . 

Before I could do that

" Aakriti "

The voice seized my moment . Ayesha came near me , hold my hands and dragged me towards the  crowd . I was really nervous that I kept my gaze downwards .

" Hey Friends , Meet Aakriti  our junior and recent transfer student from Jaipur ." she said .

One by one she introduced me to her entire friends ..

" In last , The First Ranker of our collage and. also  my best friend.. Aaryan  "

She said pointing towards the person at corner who was reading a book .

He looked up and his eyes met mine . 

" Hey " he said while small smile formed on his lips .

I was just  shock to say anything , He was the same person from my last dream........