Chapter 19 : Another Clue

Aryan Pov

I came out of the bathroom and drop wet towel on the chair .

Aakriti was nowhere in the room . Maybe she went downstairs ..

Immediately , I called Mr Gaikwad . He picked up .

" Hello sir "

" Gaikwad  "

"Yes Sir "

"  Did you get information about them ? "

" Yes sir . They are the local goons from this area .  We already captured them . They told us someone hired them and they were following you from this morning .

" We are trying to get some  more information about  culprit but I don't think  they know anything sir ."

" Hmmm......keep them in  separate dark room . Don't given them food or water ....It will help them to spill out the truth quickly .."

" Yes sir .."

I cut the call and send the text to Rohit about our condition .

......

I was walking down the stairs ...the sound of giggling reached my ears  from kitchen room  .

Old lady was watching some daily soap on tv and her daughter in law was busy in the kitchen with Aakriti ..

I entered the  room , the old lady smiled at me while signaling me to sit on  the chair 

In a few minutes , the whole table covered with dishes...the beautiful aroma hit my nostrils.

"I hope you will like dinner " the old lady's daughter in law, Nisha Aunty said .
She served

I gave her small smile  and nodded ..

'Definitely,  I will "

Aakriti also took next sit beside me ..

"So , when are you both getting married ? " The old lady asked us while taking sip of tomato soup. 

I was in great dilemma , I really don't want to lie to her .

They are really good . They saved us and were talking care of us ...I decided to speak but she answered quickly .

" I am really sorry . we are not couples ."

By listening to Aakriti comment , all of their activities came to halt .

"What ?" She asked in some what confused voice ..

"Yes . We are not .We just come here to find someone   . She got disappear 2 years ago . We looked for her everywhere but we couldn't find her  ."

She took deep breath and start again .

"Finally , we got clue that she is here in Lonavla . That's why we came here to find her but get attacked by random goons . I am really sorry  that I lied to you all...."

Aakriti slowly whispered to them .

Old lady got quite listening to Aakriti pleads ...

 "So did you find her ? "  old lady asked

We both nodded in denial .

She nodded slightly .

 The Dinner went smoothly after that . Nisha aunty gave us some desert .  I sat with old lady in hall getting to know more about the town and people . She told me about the some places were , I could find her .

Suddenly the door bell ring , Disha stood up and went near the door . she came back with brown box .

"Dadi ma your medicine are here " she said and handed the box to her grandmother