Chapter 7

[THIRD PERSON: DREW, OUTSIDE THE CLUBROOM, ROSEMEADOW HIGH, 1:58 P.M.]

He tightly grips his violin, he hesitates. 

What if they make fun of me instead?

What if they don't think I'm serious?

What if I mess up in front of them-!

Those were all thoughts running through his head.

All of this pressure wasn't good for his condition at all. Ever since he got 'sick', his mind and body became fragile and delicate as a flower.

His thoughts were intrusive, and the ringing of death approaching was nearing him ever so slowly.Sunlight, water, everything needed for the flower to grow out of this stage was never given to him, and instead to another. His alluring heartless and stoic personality and appearance allowed one to believe that he didn't require any more attention, even if he knows that is exactly what he needs. 

Oh, when will his Prince Charming finally see what is happening to him?

'What a joke.. Jake would never help me out of here.. I'm just a heartless monster.'

Delicate as a flower, what about the bet?

The one he never told you, but one that might end you.

A vow to his friends is what he dealt, a helping hand they offer, he will never take.

He knows that he needs it, but help makes him vulnerable.

What a terrible bet you made, it's all for nothing anyways.

.

.

.

He pushes himself against the lockers, and starts to cry softly.It doesn't matter if people see him,  he won't be there anyways. So close to death, and without a care in the world.

A heart is what he wants, but only with a certain.

A peached haired boy, inlove with someone else.

He can feel it coming up his throat.

You won't have time to wash your mouth out with soap.

That disgusting taste of copper that stings his tongue.

The bitterness coming from the floral leaves.

It's already been 3 months,

.

.

.

 hasn't it?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

cough

cough

cough

-!

!..

.

.

.

Rest tight, and never wake up.

[THIRD PERSON: MUSIC CLUB, INSIDE THE CLUBROOM, ROSEMEADOW HIGH, 2:03 P.M.]

"Can any of you hear that?"