Chapter 10

NAME: DREW ?.?.?.?

AGE: 16~17

CAUSES OF DEATH:

-CHOKING TO DEATH WHILE COUGHING UP FLOWERS

.

.

.

Such a harsh episode, right after you wake up too.

He coughs and coughs, blood spewing out from the corner of his lips. His lips were painted with blood, with half-lidded eyes and parted lips. There was something stuck in his throat and it wasn't coming out. 

A full blossom, bloomed in his throat. He was suffocating, he was getting dizzy quickly. He was gasping and choking and coughing, hoping to get at least a bit of oxygen, but it was already too late. He felt his eyelids become heavy, as the overwhelming taste of copper coated his tongue. He decided, maybe it was about time I took a rest. As his last thought rushed through his head, he closed his eyes, and embraced the cold relief of death.

.

.

.

-PIERCED TO DEATH BY HANAHAKI VINES

(Chapter 9.)

-END OF HANAHAKI LIFESPAN

(Chapter 7.)

-TAKEN HIS OWN LIFE (2)

.

.

.

Pressing against the harsh coldness of the wire fence, he sobbed and cried. So much pain pooled in his heart, his lungs, everything hurt. As if he was a delicate flower burning slowly.He stares between the crosshatch patterned fences, he felt so high up. If he fell off, he wondered,

Who would care?

Would they smile, or would they scream?

Would they cry, or would they laugh?

He moved himself towards the fence, the wire burning his hand, despite how cold it actually was. He climbed subconsciously, until he sat on the ledge of the fences. The breeze was gentle, and it hit his back, beckoning him to join them, to jump off, to be free. He laughed through his tears, as the taste of copper hit his tongue, he swayed, and then he fell.

.

.

.

He stared at his phone, reading the same line of text over and over and over again. A tear ran down his face, and laughed. "What a joke." His vision was getting dark, it was monochromatic, like all colour had just disappeared from the world. He eyes frantically darted around, and he felt like he couldn't control his own body.

His body moved towards the kitchen, and he felt himself reaching for the knife. He grabbed it and carefully started sharpening it. He would sharpen it for a minute at a time, and use his wrist to test its sharpness. 10 painstaking minutes after, he picked up the knife, but instead to pointing it towards his wrist, it pointed to his neck. 

.

.

.

-EXTERNAL FORCES?

.

.

?

OBJECTIVES COMPLETED DURING SAMSARA:

-AUDITIONED FOR THE MUSIC CLUB

-JOINED THE MUSIC CLUB

-HAD REHEARSALS WITH THE MUSIC CLUB

-HAD A SOLO CONCERT

-GAINED THE CLUB MEMBERS' TRUST

-GAINED JAKE STERLING'S TRUST BACK

-CONFESSED TO JAKE STERLING

.

.

.