MIRROR

MIRROR
a golden era story

***

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
– mental health, abuse, violence, dark magical elements, death, trauma, sexual scenes –

***

A shared universe.

fixing old traditions | it started with a dance | legends & myths | crystal clear | quidditch star | escape | MIRROR | secrets | healer | fiery dragon | haunted

So far only eleven books are in the shared universe. In no way do you have to read them in any order. How I ordered them above is the order in which their stories begin. Stretching from the Marauder's Era, through the Golden Era to Post-War and Next-Gen.

I personally like seeing familiar characters in stories, it's why I have chosen to have such a big shared universe with the possibility of many of my favourites oc's making an appearance.

Following the same timeline from different points of view, different types of stories, and different love interests. Because this is an Alternative Universe, a few canon events may be changed for story and plot purposes.

***

Mirror, which will begin in the year 1991. Follows the original character of Aurora Fawley. A story of friendship, love, loyalty and trust.

Aurora Fawley and Draco Malfoy weren't as different on the outside, purebloods, loving parents and a reputation amongst their fellow wizards. Only they were different on the inside. Where one was confident and mean. The other was shy and kind. Where one was honest and trusting, the other was a liar and sceptical.

Together they were an unlikely duo. A strong duo, their friends often tried to make them see just how great they could be if they just pushed aside their differences.

The more Aurora drifted away from her family the more Draco pulled her into his family, his life and his troubles.

***

Aurora Fawley

***

Lucissa.

OC x Draco Malfoy

***

I hope you enjoy the story, I'm always reading comments so don't be afraid to drop a few in.

All recognisable characters, settings etc. are property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. @slytherinsilverrose

©SlytherinSilverRose
2022