Four

First Year,
Little Fawley.

"So who's better Nott, Zabini or Malfoy," she asked standing outside of Hadrian's room.

"Depends what we're talking about?" she heard him say.

"You know, um, who's more polite?" she shook her head 'good one Rory'

"Gonna have to give that one to Blaise, though I'm as familiar with him, he's more polite than Theo and Draco,"

"How long does it take to get dressed?" he opened the door, showing he was fully dressed, "oh your tie isn't straight," she positioned his tie correctly before turning on her heels to leave the common room.

"Anything else you'd want to know?"

"Who are you closer to out of your siblings?"

"Why?" he questioned.

"Just curious, I don't have any siblings,"

"When I was younger Carden, but now, I don't maybe Phoebe," she creased her brows, hooking her arm in his as they walked towards the great hall. She imagined he would be closer to his twin, not his older sister.

"Why's that, I assumed you'd be closest to him,"

"I don't know, we're going to have different friends that most likely won't get along,"

"That shouldn't change your relationship though,"

"Hadrian!" they turned to see his sister Rhea shouting for him to go to her.

"You go on, I'll try and not be late,"

She walked to their first flying class if she were sincere, she would request to not take the class. Flying wasn't a class she was remotely interested in learning, she barely liked watching Quidditch games only going to them as her cousin Louisa loved the sport, often knowing facts about each team and player.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson, well what are you waiting for everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick come on now hurry up, stick your right hand over the broom and say up!"

"Up," she said, nothing happened, she huffed "Up!" nothing, "stupid thing doesn't work," Malfoy chuckled next to her.

"Up," he said the broom flew into his hand, "maybe it just doesn't like you,"

"It's a broomstick, I could sweep the floor with it," she gritted her teeth, "Up!" nothing happened again, she looked to her cousin with her broom in her hand.

"Just take your time," Katherine suggested, she took a deep breath.

"Up," the broom finally flew into her hand.

"Yay, little Fawley, did it," Malfoy teased.

"What did you call me?"

"Little Fawley, it has a nice ring to it,"

She didn't hear his response as a student rose into the air, uncontrollably soaring into the air. The boy landed on the ground, hardly moving, she along with the students raced towards him. She smiled as Hadrian snuck into the crowd.

"Where were you?"

"I got held up," he whispered.

"Everyone is to keep their feet firmly on the ground, while I take Mr Longbottom to the hospital wing, understand, if I see one broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch,"

"Didn't miss much then?"

"Actually, you did," Katherine informed him, "that boy over there," she nodded to a redheaded boy, "his broom hit him in the face," Hadrian laughed.

"You see his face," Draco said picking up something from the ground, "maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze he'd remember to fall on fat arse,"

"Give it here Malfoy," Harry argued

"No, I think I'll leave somewhere for Longbottom to find," he mounted his broom, circling the students, "how about on the roof," Harry took off, with Carden following.

"Give your broom," Hadrian ordered her, she did without hesitation.

She watched him race after his brother, something prevented Carden from moving, almost like he was being pulled back. Carden took his robe off it blew back hitting Hadrian blocking his view, he steered off into a tree. She and Katherine hurried towards the tree as he held onto a branch, flipping off his brother as he flew past him, Hadrian dropped down.

"Are you alright?" she asked, he sighed nodding his head.

"I'm fine," he looked up at them they gasped at the blood running down his face, "what am I missing an ear?"

"You've cut your face," Katherine said.

"Is it bad?"

"Harry Potter, come with me," Professor McGonagall took Harry with her, Madam returned giving Hadrian an undeserved detention, upon his appearance and damaging his broomstick.

"Class dismissed for now,"

"Hades, I didn't think you'd go into a tree, it was kind of funny-

"Funny!" she flinched not believing this quiet boy was capable of shouting, he pointed to his face with blood trickling down from his cut, "You think this is funny,"

"You know I didn't mean for that to happen,"

"Just leave me alone, you and Harry," she and Katherine went with him to the hospital wing, he pulled his arm away from her when she attempted to hook her arm in his. "Sorry, he's just got me so mad,"

"I can see," she smiled at him. He spotted his cousin, racing after him, leaving her and Katherine in the hall.

"Oh god," Katherine muttered as Nott and Malfoy walked along the hall mocking Longbottom's injury.

"Hey, Little Fawley," she gritted her teeth.

"What should I call you Parker?" Nott smirked at her cousin.

"If you want to keep your tongue you won't call me anything," Katherine said, guiding her away from them.

"He seems to like annoying you,"

"As does Malfoy,"

"Shut up, where did that threat come from anyway, it's not like you,"

"He just irritates me, okay,"

Are you sure about that? She questioned her cousin's annoyance it wasn't like her to let one person rattle her so much. Especially an entitled boy like Theodore Nott. Aurora was determined to learn as much about Malfoy as she could, and Hadrian was the key to that. She'd find something to use against Draco Malfoy.