CHAPTER-2

Mallika's pov,
"Yes, Nisha now tell me what so important?"

"I'm totally fed up with Santosh. I always fail to understand him.", she ranted.

"Why, did you both fight again?"

"I don't know how to make him understand that i really love him a lot".

"Dear, you need not to make him understand, all you have to just tell him what you feel for him."

"He is your good friend and always listens to you. So please explain to him, i can't."

"Why should i? You should tell him"

"No, no, i can't tell him my feelings. I'm sure, he will make fun of it."

"Look, i know him and assure you that he'll never do that. And, it's about your feelings and it's better that you tell him."

"Come on, I'm a girl. Why should i? Why won't he do that?"

"Okay...", i exhaled heavily.

"I agree that you must have dreamt for that day."

Nisha blushed and was about to say something but at that very moment, two boys entered the classroom. One was in his white shirt and dark denim jeans. He was very handsome with greyish hazel eyes and black curly hair. Sleeves folded and the first two buttons of his shirt were open. He looked at us for a moment then turned his head and sat on the first bench.

The other who was with him was in his striped shirt and sweatpants.

"Which class are they from? They seem to be new", Nisha asked me softly.

"I don't know, maybe seniors. That's why we don't know them."

"Then how came they are here in our floor."

Suddenly the handsome boy stood up and switched on the fan. While turning back,he looked at us again and i gave him a questioning look. Crossing my hands on my chest, i sigh heavily. He raised his eyebrow and gave me a smirk.

I rubbed my arms to make him understand that we are not comfortable with the fan on. He simply turned back to the switchboard and turned the regulator of the fan to the highest point. And this time,he gave us a wicked smile.

"Unbelievable", i told to Nisha and stood up.

Nisha held my hand to stop me but i jerked her hand away and went straight to the switchboard and switched off the fan.

I was just about to take my seat when i saw the fan was again switched on at the highest point. I went back but this time, he didn't move an inch from his place.

"BACK OFF", i ranted with an irritating look.

He didn't move, instead leaned his body back a little with a smirk on his face. All i was feeling at that moment to punch him hard. I switched it off again stretching my arms. The moment i turned my back, he switched it on again. I turned and raised my voice high.

"HELLO, MR! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL YOU ARE DISTURBING US?"

Hearing my voice, Nisha and other boy stood beside us. He came forward and looked straight into my eyes and said,

"Respect dear, respect. And lower your voice, we're your seniors."

"Oh... I'm so scared", i gave him a puppy look.

"Seniors... My foot. To hell with your seniority. Then you should be knowing that this is our block and not yours. Why don't you find an empty classroom in your block and finish the rest of your discussion? And now get lost and do complain to whomever you want to.

"Do you know who i am?", he questioned me, narrowing his eyes.

"No, and i don't bother to know even. So, GET LOST."

I put my index finger on the switch to turn off the fan and at that very moment he puts his finger on mine to stop me. We both looked at each other with our fingers crossed on the switch. There was something in his eyes as if, it wanted to say something. But i couldn't understand.

"Mallika, Mallika,...." I heared Pallavi shouting my name.

"Pallavi.... Oh shit, the auditions.

I jerked his hand and pushed him.

I got hold of Nisha's wrist and dragged her out of the class giving him a stern look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo guys,
My dear readers... How's the second chapter?
Please tell me in comment box and also your thoughts of regarding to this...

If any confusion then don't hesitant and just ask me...

If you have any interesting thoughts then also tell me...

Do votes and stay tuned!!!

Tab tak ke liye bye bye👋👋
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know that in last line i write in hindi in english😁😁coz I'm indian yrr😌so why not hindi, huh...

As hindi hamari jaan, hindi hamari shaan, and hindi hi hai hamari aan, maan, abhimaan😝

Jisne padha thike or jisne nhi padha to...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Isme tera ghata, mera kuch nahi jaata😜😂
.
.
..
..
.
.
..
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
Guys it is all fun, pls don't take it seriously...

See u all in next chapter, till then byeeeee😊