CHAPTER-5

Third person pov,
"Oh my god, i don't believe, you are here?" Mallika shouted.

She was totally confused and coud not be able to think straight. She has no idea why she has been called into the principal's office and that also in his presence.

"So, we meet again, beautiful." He shrugged with his favorite smirk on his face.

"Tell me, are you insane?" She roared.

He frowned at her sitting in his place.

"You're actually here to complaint against me" she gritted her teeth and took the seat next to him.

"What!?" He questioned her as he didn't expect her to ask something so stupid at all. Never in his dream, he has ever expected to complain about such a petty issue but the irritation and the fear in her tone was actually enjoyed by him.

"How innocent he is trying to be, i never thought that he'd complain. Now i must behave sweetly with him so that he takes back his complain." She thought.

But wait, it was not my fault at all. He was the one who entered in the junior section of the science block, again he was the one who entered in our classroom, and moreover he switched on the fan though he understood very well that we were not comfortable with it. He's the one who actually did everything purposely. Being a senior he just wanted to show his bossy nature. He is nothing but a DOMINATING FREAK IDIOT, an attention seeker." she whispered to herself.

"Ugh... Why should i be sweet with him?" She said to herself.

"But no, i can't be rude to him. He is my senior and undoubtedly tall and handsome with a captivating personality. He overall looks like a decent fellow. What, if Mr Caleb listens to him in this matter? No, no, let's not take any risk." She murmured.

"Look, who does all this for such a petty issue? You are here to study and so that you can settle down later with a descent job. So, why to get involved in all these stupid things. Better move out from here and I'll handle rest." She said trying to put some sense in him.

"What, if i don't?" He dared her.

"So, you won't step back, right? You know who i am? I'm the cultural head and Mr Caleb will surely listen to me and not you. He will throw you out of the college. So, you better understand and step back." She warned him so that he gets scared and drop the idea of complaining against her.

"Oh really, but what if the complaint comes from the students president himself?" He said.

"Students president? Who? And why will he complain against me? I don't even know him." She barked at him.

"And why don't you know him? Being a student, why don't you know your students president?" He questioned.

"Why should i know him? I haven't been to the union room ever. Neither i have ever needed a recommendations nor ever needed any kind of help, so why should i know him? I'm not one of those who will do the battering of the students president to get any work done or to be in the limelight. I'm more concerned about my studies, my teachers and my friends and that is more than enough for me. And why the hell are we talking about him? Who the hell is he?" She questioned.

"ME, beautiful. It's ME and i have every reason to complain against you." He winked at her.

She was glued to her place with her eyes widened at his statement.

"I don't believe you, you are nothing but a jerk. How can you be the students president?"

"Absolutely fine, don't believe me, beautiful. Let Mr Caleb come and decide everything." He shrugged his shoulder.

"And anyway, what do you think, whom will Mr Caleb listen to? The students president or the cultural head? He smirked.

"Oh, so now you will be using your position against me."

"Didn't you try to do the same with me using the tag 'the cultural head' a bit earlier?"

"So, in that case, can you please tell me what reason do you have to complain against me, huh?"

"Complain...... Hmmmmmm." He said to make her more irritated as he was enjoying every bit of his small argument, he was having with her.

"What reason do you have, come on tell me? Let me tell you, if you don't remember, it is you who actually did everything and now just over-reacting on such a petty issue. Was it something so big that you needed to complain?"

"Hmm.... I don't know." He said while laughing at her in his mind.

"Okay... So, you want Mr Caleb to suspend me out," she shouted while banging her hand on the table and giving him anger glares.

"And why should i want that?" He questioned her.

"Then what do you want?" She yelled.

"I... Want... You." he demanded stressing each word.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo, this is the fifth chapter of this story and i hope u all like it...

Plzzz showers your reviews in comment box and don't forget to hit the vote button....

The next part is on it's way, so...

Stay tuned and stay safe☺️

Till then,

Goodbyes my dears😘