CHAPTER-8

Mallika's pov,
I am pissed off with him. I hate him so very much. He is nothing but a devil. I ran out of the classroom. Frustration, irritation and anger- all at a time had captured my mind. While getting down from the stairs, i hit someone's chest. Ouch!

I raised to see and it was Santosh. I immediately hugged him tightly.

Santosh, Sahil, Nisha and I of course are a gang. We share everything with each other except the fact that Nisha is in love with Santosh but for Santosh, we are his besties. He cares and protects me just like a brother does. I know whenever I'm in need, Santosh, Nisha and not to forget Sahil, will surely leave everything to help me out.

He holds my chin with his index finger and thumb and said,

"Hey sweety, look here. Are you okay? Where were you? I went to the auditorium but you were not there, even Nisha didn't know your whereabouts," asked Santosh.

"Santosh, I'm in a very bad mood now."

"Yeah, i can see that. Tell me, what's wrong?"

"No, i don't want to talk to anyone now." I tried to blink away the tears in my eyes.

"Not even me? You know we will never leave you especially when you are so disturbed." He cupped my face and his eyes showed his concern.

"Please i don't want...."

"Ssshhh, will you leave me when i will be in such a state? We are friends  and share everything, right? Listen to me, let's go to the café and talk while having a cup of coffee, okay."

I nodded my head and went along with him.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sumedh's pov,
I came out of the classroom and then when i noticed her in someone's arms, my blood began to boil. Automatically my fingers clenched into a fist. I ran my both hands between my hair and i turned back immediately. I stood there dumbfounded when Sajid brought me back to reality.

"What's up bro? What happen? Is everything fine? Did you see your love or what?"

"What? L... Love... Y... Yes... I mean no... No?" I stammerd without even understanding my own words.

"Aarreee..... What happened? I meant your love... Zalak?" He teased me.

"Shut up... Before i punch you hard."

"Hey! Look at your back, Sumedh. Isn't she the same girl with whom you had a fight today in the morning?" He said pointing towards them.

I turned back to see them once again but pretended as if i have no idea about it.

"Hmmm. Yeah, i think so." I sighed.

"Who is that boy? I think he is her boyfriend. They must be in love, right?"

That bastard cupped her face and that sight was burning me inside. My eyes couldn't take it anymore and i turned back again. I preferred not to see them as their closeness was hurting me too much.

"What the hell?! Do they come to college to do all these? I'll not allow students to do all these in college. It's about our college's reputation." Sajid was staring at me blankly.

"Are you realky okay? Bro, i think you should go home? You need to take rest." He teased me again.

"Shut up, i am very much fine." I started rubbing my forehead with my fingers.

"Then you must be jealous."

"Jealous... What nonsense. Jealous for what?"

"About them of course." He said pointing towards their direction.

I looked towards the direction where he was pointing. What the hell! Where are they? My eyes looked around but they were gone.

I gritted my teeth and my lips became dry. My eyes were still looking around to find them. Sajid patted my shoulder.

"Seems like they are gone. Must be busy in cuddling or should i say kissing." He laughed.

"Shut up....." I yelled at him like a mad man.

"What is wrong with you?

They are not the only ones, everyone in this college hugs, cuddles and kisses their girlfriend. Most of them are Playboys, even you are no different. Let me remind you that you are the number one playboy here. You have affairs with every second girl. Name a place in this college where you haven't been intimated with them. And now you call them 'what the hell'. You never felt these wrong before." He said angrily.

"Something seriously wrong with you. Anyways, I'm getting late for Mr. Adam's class. So, I'll catch you later." Sajid sighed and left.

"Why. I. Am. Being. Like. This??" I mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here's the chapter.

I know that i update it too quick but ab mai or kya hi karti😅after all abhi mere pass time tha isliye mene socha ki abhi hi update kar deti hu because baad mai pata nahi mujhe time milega ya nhi😞, as you all know that I'm busy now a days.

Soo, yeah...

Stay safe and be happy,

Till then bye.

Love u all😘