CHAPTER-10

SAHIL'S POV,
"God, did she hear me at that time? How could i not be able to control my feelings? How could i just utter the word 'love'?" I thought after she left café.

"I should be more careful. If she comes to know what i feel for her, it is very much possible that she will avoid me. I know she will start feeling akward around me. But, God what can i do? I'm madly in love with her. It was love at first sight for me. I know she doesn't love me but she is not in love with someone else too. I will never let that happen. I know she'll be mine, ONLY MINE. I whispered stressing the last two words to myself. Whenever she says that she loves me, i feel that I'm the luckiest man in this world. I know that she doesn't mean it romantically. She just said that casually but I'll surely wait for the day when she will feel it from the core of her heart full of love. Oh, shit man, i love her so much. When she hugged me and told me that I'll surely be the best husband, all i felt that time to bend down to my knees and propose to her. I wanted to hold her tight in my arms and kiss her." I said to myself.

"God, What I'm thinking! She is making me crazy each day." I started rubbing my forehead with a smile on my lips.

When she turned to leave, i couldn't move my eyes from her. Her every move makes me crazy. She turned back to me to say 'thank you' and that time all could i say, "I love you, my life."

"I'm sure she couldn't hear that. And thanks to God, that she couldn't hear it because if she could, then surely, she'll run away from me. Mallika is a very bold, strong and talented girl but very shy in these matters just like me. When she told me that she is uncomfortable to assist some boy, i felt proud of my choice. Though she is very friendly she keeps herself away from those stupid boys who lust at her. Only two boys, she is most comfortable with- Santosh, who treats her more like a sister than a friend and me, of course, for me she is my princess, my love, my life." I thought.

"Girls always wanted to be friendly with me. I don't like those cheap girls who throw themselves everytime they see a handsome, rich boy. But she is different from all. She is just the perfect wife type, beauty with brain. I love her and i will make her love me too. I don't want to force her. I know she likes me but very soon I'll make my way to her heart. I will win her heart one day. Every student in this college has some or other ambitions. My father is a buisness tycoon and i know that after studies, i have to join our buisness to help dad along with my elder brother. And so, i have no such ambition but my only ambition is to make Mallika my bride and have a family with her." I whispered to my mind.

The bell rang for the next class taking me out from my trance.

I took my bag and moved out of the café to attend my class.

On my way to my class, someone patted my shoulder.

"Hi!"

"Yeah, hi Nisha." I smiled.

"Sahil, did you see Santosh?"

"Yeah, he was here with us but later he went out to attend a call. I think he went to class." I answered her.

"Hmm..... And Mallika, did you see her?"

"Yeah, she just left for the auditorium."

"Okay.... Then i think she'll not be able to attend her class."

"Yes, but it's not a problem at all. I will take all the notes for her."

"Hmmm..... And why will you do that?"

"Because we are friends, of course."

"Okay.....so you do the same thing for each and every friend, right?"

"Aaahh..... not really." I said softly while rubbing the back of my neck.

"But you know that hardly a week is left for the event and that's why she's a bit busy, so i thought to just help her." I continued.

"Yeah, i know your thoughts very well," she teased me.

"Anyway, let's go to the class then," i ignored her teasing.

"Yeah, sure."

"O God, i think she knows about my feelings for Mallika. What will happen if she tells her?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers, so it's the chapter which know to u about Sahil's feelings for our Mallika.

Soo, now tell me what u think?
For whom should Mallika fall for?
For Sumedh or for Sahil?

And if u like it then press the star button, pls!

Thanks for reading.

Stay safe, bye....