In the Hidden World

The art is not mine.

Dart:

When I woke up, my brothers were still sleeping. Ruffrunner actually liked to sleep, while Pouncer, well, not so much. But I had to wake them up, because... Today we are going to New Berk! Yesterday we found another entrance to our home on New Berk. So now we can easily get there.

My siblings and me really enjoyed spending time with Zephyr and Nuffink. Before we met them we had different names. Mine was Eclipse. Pouncer and Ruffrunner were called Dawn and Dusk. And before Toothless met Hiccup, his name was Nightstar. Mom's new name is actually really similar, her real name is Moonlight. A lot of dragons, who were friends with vikings decided to keep the new names. Well, Mom likes when Dad calls her Moonlight...

Well, anyway, dragons didn't live together with vikings anymore.

Our Dad Told us stories when he lived with Hiccup on Berk and how they defeated the Red Death, who controlled other dragons, Drago Bludvist and his Bewilderbeast , how he became an alpha after that, how he met our Mum, stories about Grimmel, who killed all nightfuries, and how vikings told their dragons to go to the hidden world, because it wasn't safe for them to live with humans.

Our Dad is the king of the Hidden World. An I am going to be the Queen one day. And Zephyr told me once that she is going to be a chieftess of New Berk when she grows up.

Dad told me that being a king is a big responsibility. The Hidden World is really big, there are diffrent areas for diffrent dragons. There is a cold snowy territory with a lot of ice for dragons who like Snow Wraiths, a hot terittory for dragons like Monstrous Nightmares, lakes for tidal class dragons...

But We've got to go to New Berk now. It's really great that we can now visit vikings more often.

It's really strange, that we hadn't found the cave before, but we usually played closer to the house. And dragons, who live in the hidden world don't usually get out even through the big entrance...

Everyone is still sleeping. And I can't wait to go to Hiccup, Astrid, Zephyr and Nuffink!  Guess I am just going to wake them up. And that's exactly what I did.

- Mom, Dad, Pouncer, Ruffrunner, wake up! We are going to New Berk!