3

On new berk.

-Chief, there is a ship coming to new berk!

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third was standing on the docks, watching the ship.  The man in furry clothes, with spiky belt with his hair braided in a short tail came to him, and greeted him.

-I'm Ark, and you are the Chief of New Berk, I suppose?

-Yes, you are right. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third. What brings you here?

- Well, can we talk at your place? And I will explain why I'm here...

-Um... Ok...

In Hiccup's house

Zephyr and Nuffink have just finished eating. Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner were waiting for them in the woods, so that nobody would see them. It was dangerous for the dragons to go to the village in the middle of the day. 

They were just about to go back to the woods through the back door, but when they heared the sound of the door being opened and then their father's and someone else's footsteps. they saw their Dad and a man with blonde hair braided in a small tail. They've never seen him before. It was strange, because they knew everyone on New Berk. 

They quickly stepped outside, and closed the back door, but they left a small gap, so that the y can see what's happening inside the house.

-Zephyr, what are we doing? - whispered Nuffink.

- I want to know who this man is... - whispered Zephyr and looked in the gap.  Nuffink peeked in too. They could see the room and the table in the middle. Then they saw Hiccup and the man entering the room.

Then Hiccup placed two chairs at the opposite sides of the table.

Hiccup and Ark sat down.

-Hmm... So this is your house?

-Um, yes. Right... Um, Ark, so why are you here?

- His name is Ark! - whispered Nuffink to his sister.

- shh... 

- Well, chief Hiccup, you are dragon experts, you know a lot about dragons right? 

-I suppose so... But why are you asking? Dragons are gone! No one has seen dragons for twelve years! - Hiccup said. He couldn't let him know that dragons were coming here sometimes.

- They are not gone, chief Hiccup, and you know that. They are in the hidden world. You told them to go there. I've been searching for the hidden world for month, with no success. But you know where the hidden world is. I need you to show me the way to the hidden world.

- But why would I do it? And why do you need to find the hidden world?

-See, I need to find that Night Fury. The one Grimmel didn't manage to kill... The last Night Fury... And you are going to bring it to me.

- I'll never let you harm Toothless! And I'll never tell show you where the hidden world is!

- I need your dragon. He is the king. If I have him, I have all the dragons. And you, Berkians, will do everything for your dragons! 

- But I won't let you take Toothless!

- You won't? Well, he'll come here then. Your Night fury will do everything for you, Hiccup. He will come here, if he knows that you are in danger. 

- Oh, come on... But Toothless won't know that I'm in danger, so he won't come her to save me. And, besides, I'm not in danger.

- Well, you aren't now, but my men on the ship are just waiting for my signal to attack. And the Night Fury was here before. You are hiding the truth from me. - Ark said and picked up a black scale from the floor.

-Oh, no...

Then Ark took the horn, which was attached to his belt and blowed in it. Everyone on New Berk heared a loud sound, which came from the horn.

- My fellow warriors will be here in no time. And the night fury will come here, for you. He won't let anything happen to you, and so won't your kids. They will bring the night fury. They probably know where the Night Fury and the hidden world is, because they are listening to us right now.

Ark quickly walked to the back door and opened it. That's when Hiccup saw his children standing there.

-Zeph, Nuff, what are you doing here? Run, Hide! 

- But what about you?! We can't just leave you here with him! And then he will capture Toothless and the other dragons!

Then Ark's friends ran inside Hiccup's house and Ark shouted:

-Take his peg leg!

- Zeph, Nuff, find Astrid! We have to protect our dragons! Come, on! I'll be ok, don't worry!

Then one of Ark's men, Gorth, knocked Hiccup out, and took his prothestick leg.

Nuffink and Zephyr quickly ran away from the house, before those warriors could get them too. They had to find their Mom. She was somewhere in the village. They ran through the village looking for Astrid, when they saw her fighting six of Ark's men. Although Astrid was very good at fighting, when four more dragon hunters joined, she couldn't win. The hunters tied her up.

- Mom! - shouted Nuffink.

-Run, hide! Otherwise they 'll get you!

Zephyr and Nuffink ran, hiding behind houses, so that dragon hunters wouldn't see them

-Quick, we need to get to the woods, and take nightlights home! - said Zephyr quietly.

After some more running Zephyr and Nuffink reached the woods. Their dragons ran towards them.

- Dragon Hunters, Mom, Dad captured! Wants Toothless! - shouted Nuffink.

- Come on, there is no time, we need to get to the hidden world, I'll explain later.

The nightlights nodded. Zephyr mounted Dart and Nuffink Pouncer. The Nightlights flew up in the air, but not too high, so that no one would see them. Soon they reached the cave.

They were now in the hidden world.

March 02 2023