2

Hiccup and Astrid were standing near the cave which led to the hidden world. They entered it with their kids and dragons. It was just like Zephyr and Nuffink described it: small, ordinary looking cave from the outside, but inside... There were glowing crystals on the walls, and they could see light at the end of the cave. It wasn't really stunning, unlike the giant waterfall on the end of the world, the entrance to the hidden world which Hiccup and Astrid discovered. They walked , until they saw big crystals and some dragons.

-See, I told you that this is the entrance. - said Zephyr.

-Whoa, it's amazing! But it's the dragon world, we shouldn't be in here, remember what happened last time, Astrid?

- But, Dad, yesterday we spent the whole day here, and nothing happend. Dragons are our friends. And you don't know how big the hidden world really is. There is even an area full of snow! - Zephyr said.

- And one we couldn't really explore, because it was so hot there!

- And one with a crystal for the Alpha!

-And a dark and scary one...

-Ok, ok I know you love spending time with dragons and exploring together, but there are also dangerous dragons in here. Humans don't belong here.

- But we love dragons! - said Nuffink.

-I know, Nuffink. I love dragons too. And that's why they have to be in here. It's their home. And you can still play with them in the woods, just be careful, nobody has to find out about them.

- But we want to play together with Dart, Pouncer and Ruffunner in the hidden world? Please! we will be very careful! And it will be safer for them!

-Please!

- Hiccup, don't you think they might be right? - Astrid asked.

-About what?

-That it will be safer for Toothless, Light, Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner. Nobody can find them there, the dragons will be safe, unlike in the forest. Anyone can go to the forest, or hear dragon noises, and see dragon paw prints!

-But what if something happens to Zeph and Nuff? 

- Nothing will happen to them. They will be with the nightlights and they will be careful. And Toothless, Stormfly or Light can be watching them sometimes.

-I know, but...

- Even if you don't allow them to go to the hidden world with Ruff, Pouncer and Dart, they will still go there. They are just kids! And they will get to know dragons better. Remember how Zephyr was scared of dragons? And Toothless will bring them back for lunch, right Toothless?

Toothless growled happily, nodded and smiled.

-See, Hiccup, Toothless agrees.

-Ok, kids, you can go to the hidden world! But you have to be back for lunch! 

- Thank you! But don't you want to come with us?

-Maybe next time. I'm busy today. But you can go. Just don't forget about time. - said Hiccup. 

-Ok! You won't even notice that we were gone! 

Dec 13 2022