1

The art above is not mine.

Zephyr woke up and slowly opened her eyes. She dreamt about the hidden world. Dart found a cave on New Berk, which leads to the dragon world. Wait, this wasn't a dream. It was real.

And dragons are coming today too! It will take them less time to get here. And when the dragons will be here, Nuffink and her were going to show them their discovery.

Zephyr got up and took her notebook. She looked at her sketchces, they weren't very detailed, because she was trying to draw, while flying on Dart's back, and it wasn't easy. She looked at her drawings for a while, then put her notebook on the table and decided to wake up Nuffink. His room was right next to hers.

She knocked the door, entered his room, and shook Nuffink gently

She knocked the door, entered his room, and shook Nuffink gently. He opened his eyes.

-Zeph, it's still early...

- But Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner are coming, remember?

-Wait, what? Oh, right! I said I was going to bring some delicious fish for them!

Nuffink quickly got up, took his fishing rod and rushed outside.

- Are you coming, Zeph?

- Of course I am!

Suddenly they heared something. A soft growl.

- Dragons are already here!

The two kids rushed to the back door where they saw Toothless, Light and the Night Ligts. The dragons jumped on them and licked their faces.

-Oh, come on, you know that you shouldn't be doing this!

- Let's wake up Mom and Dad! We've got to show them the Hidden World.

the art is not mine

Dec 12 2022