5

New Berk

While Zephyr, Nuffink and the dragons were in the hidden world, terrible things were happening on New Berk...

Three more dragon hunter ships arrived, and more dragon hunters were on New Berk. Hiccup and Astrid were being held on Ark's ship.  Berkians were terrified.

-Where are your dragons now, when you need them? 

- Those of you, who want to join the dragon hunters are welcome!

- Soon Ark will find the hidden world, capture your dragons and become the ruler of the archipelago!

This is where Hiccup and Astrid were. (the picture is from race to the edge, episode midnight scrum)

With chief and chieftess captured, Ark proclaimed himself the ruler. 

Right now, he was sitting in hiccup's house, talking to his fellow dragon hunters.

- Six of you, go and find those kids... Chief's kids... They can't be too far, they are probably hiding somewhere in the forest. Also... The Nightfury  was here on New Berk. It's probably still here... 

- It is?- asked one of the dragon hunters.

- It can fly back to the hidden world, if you continue to stand here and talk, instead of searching for it! Go find it, you fools! And in case it already left, I'll go make Hiccup tell me where the Night fury is...

On Ark's ship

- So, Chief Hiccup, will you kindly show me where the dragons are hiding? Then I'll leave you, your family and your village. Otherwise, everything you love will be destroyed...

- I'll never tell you where the hidden world is!

- I know the truth: the nightfury was on New Berk. So you better tell me where it is. My men will find it anyway. It's just a matter of time... They will find your kids too... 

- No they won't!

- So predictable... Your kids are probably hiding in the same place as the nightfury. Right now, they are most likely forming a plan to save you... But they will fail... My men will be ready...