Blue

The photo shoot ended well with the crews wanted to celebrate their hard work at BBQ restaurant but Build refused them politely saying that he still got another schedule to attend. Therefore, Bible and Build are now on their way to the Nivea closed event. While sitting in the van, both of them are so quiet not making any interaction or eye contact, they also sitting for 5 meters apart while looking outside the window just like how they did before the Elle photo shoot.

Build wanted to apologize for texting Pond asking for Bible to go home first, but he doesn't know how to start it. He has no idea how to please Bible and asking Bible to forget the history between them seems impossible. Build clears his throat a few times after taking a deep breath. "Khun... can you please look at me?" Build softly said and already moved his body close to Bible. Bible tensed a little but he moved his head facing Build with a cold expression.

"What?"

"I just want to clarify that my feelings towards you has changed. I'm an adult now, I don't like you or feeling obsessed towards you anymore. So, you don't have to worry about that. In fact, I don't know that you are working with BOC, I swear to god! But, I will still ask for your forgiveness until I'll be forgiven. Can you please tell me what should I do for you to forgive me? I will do anything..." Build said with a sad voice lying to himself and Bible. He lied because he doesn't want Bible to worry anymore about his feelings towards him. Maybe with this little lie, Bible will consider to accept his apology. The manager clenched his teeth without he intends to and couldn't deny the one kind feels when the man said he no longer has feelings towards him.

Bible was thinking whether he should forgive the model or plotting some revenge plan but now he has no idea how to get back at Build because he doesn't expect the fate will bring them to see each other again as colleague. "I will think about it, but for now, don't do anything that can trigger my anger or I will never forgive you and you can live your life feeling the guilt eating you up and forever be in misery." Build gulped at that and he slightly fixed his hair slipping them behind his ears. "Can you at least tell me what are the do's and don'ts? Bible took out his Ipad and quickly typed something on it. Build tried to sneak a peek but Bible purposely hide them with his back facing Build.

After 5 minutes, the manager finally done and gave his Ipad to Build. Build giddily took it from Bible's hand and read it softly only for him to hear. But Bible still can hear him and proudly smiles listening to it.

1. DO listen to everything I say. DON'T argue.

2. DO everything I ask. DON'T try to stop me.

3. DO care about your business. DON'T meddle with mine.

4. Do speak with me politely. DON'T use vulgar words or shout at me. (Only I can do that to you, you don't have the right to object)

5. Do deliver me a black coffee every morning. (Must be hot and if not suit to my liking you have to buy another one until I satisfied) DON'T you dare have a funny ideas or I will kill you.

Build wanted to smack the manager's head after reading the list. It's unbelievable and absurd. How dare he wants to order him around running the stupid errands just for the things he did in the past? It's not like he was the one who wrote the stupid article though he knows it was partly his fault too because of his stupid feelings, he refuses to move on until now. Exactly. Until now, he doesn't know why the fuck he still in love with the man and the feelings just become stronger after their reunion.

Build tried to calm himself down hoping that he didn't burst out right then and there. If this is the only way for Bible to forgive him, he will do anything without argue just like his Bible wants. With this opportunity he sees, Build is determined to seduce Bible until the latter will look at him that he cannot look at other girls and feeling whipped over him, oh he can't wait for the moment to happen! He will tease the man until he cannot take anymore! Build smiled evilly to himself while Bible looks at him weirdly. "So if you agree or not you still have to accept it, unless you don't really mean it when you want my forgiveness so bad?"