Barcode

Bible hold Build's hands in his grip looking worriedly towards the sleeping Build. The model was sleeping soundly looking so delicate that Bible couldn't help but awe at the sight. The man was still unconscious with the IV drip connected to his wrist and the doctor said he needed enough rest due to the massive pressure, Build's condition is not in a good state to start his work again. Modelling is not an easy job even it does look easy to everyone who doesn't know how modelling works. The man was diagnosed to a tension headache, hence, he collapsed into Bible's arms and luckily the man was there bringing him abruptly to emergency.

Feeling in a great misery and fully indebted to the model, Bible feels like he wanted to turn back time instead of making a stupid deal with that scumbag. He really hopes he can kill the man with his bare hands brutally right at this moment. He was so stupid to believe all the bullshit Blue said, he was too stupid for making a deal with him and he couldn't forgive himself for that. If anyone that deserves to be rotted in hell, it's him of all people and no one could change the fact that he screwed up so bad this time.

One day ago, Bible met Blue in the middle of the night in a quiet bar located in the dead town after he sent Build safely to his apartment. Bible made an agreement with Blue for him to send every copy of Build's sex tap in exchange to end Build's career as a model with his own hands. He proposed an idea towards Blue without the needs of the model to stain his hands, it was wicked and Bible made sure that Blue didn't keep any hidden copy of the videos. Blue agreed with one condition he offered to Bible.

The manager has to keep his promise by banning Build Jakapan to be involved in any modelling event or any contracts that offered Build to become an ambassador, making sure all the tenders will be rightfully his. Bible immediately agreed with the condition since he was also got banned from entering any boxing tournaments in the past and that was all because of Build Jakapan's evil scheme. It was the chance for Bible to get his revenge done seeking for justice of what happened between him and his family's relationship that is now broken.

Bible doesn't know what to do now cause promises have been made and no turning back. He could break their promises and delete all the copies for good but Blue had something against him now that they are an ally, sure things the leverage would come in between them. This whole deal between him and Blue is the leverage he could use if Bible betrayed him. If that happened, he will not only lose his job, but he would also lose Build Jakapan for good. Learning the truth, the model surely won't look at him the same way anymore and he couldn't bear with that thought if it's actually happened in real life, not when his heart finally grows fond towards the model...

Will he exposed Build's sex tape to public getting his revenge done or go against Blue and fight for Build's justice?

Build woke up from his deep sleep and noticed his long-lost crush was there beside him sleeping with his upper body bent down on his bed. Looking at the position, Bible will surely complain having a backache when he wakes up later. Build chuckled slowly thinking about it and he reached his hands slowly to stroke Bible's soft hair but he stop in the mid-air thinking it twice that he shouldn't put his hopes on Bible who surely will never fall in love with him and even if he died today, the manager would probably celebrating it that he finally free from his enemy Build Jakapan. Build smiled sadly at his last thought before looked away from Bible' sleeping figure.

~

"Barcode, why are you in such a hurry baby? You can't just leave our date like this, it's been a week since we see each other again. Now you want to bail me out? Nah, not a chance. I won't let you!" Jeff and Barcode are having their dinner date peacefully trying to catch up after a week they didn't see each other due to Barcode's pack schedule with school and casting until he got a phone call from his mom saying that his favourite cousin is now admitted in ward.

He just couldn't stay still when he was the only person Build had trusted, telling him all the hardships he went through when his own family abandon him and no one comforted Build except for him when the man learned the truth that he was drugged and raped. It was a heart-breaking moment that Barcode doesn't want to turn back to those time when the man almost give up on his life and wanted to end his pain by killing himself. His cousin brother is too fragile and doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

No one deserve to be treated so awful and immoral like this. The man was no animal to be mistreated like he doesn't have some kind of feelings. Everyone who conspired in hurting Build would be punish by the law and he would make sure of that. Without anyone's knowledge, Barcode has been secretly working behind Build's back searching and gathering for evidences to put Blue behind bars. Thanks to his hard work, he's now has enough data to handcuff Blue with the accusations of drug dealing, embezzlement and fraud, prostitution and more of his dirty crimes. But not enough proof for drugging and raping his cousin.

"Phi Jeff, Phi Build is sick now. I have to see him. God knows how badly he was treated by his own family and he has no one now! Poor Phi Build that he had to face this by himself. He must be so lonely in the hospital. Only mama visited him today and I just know about this a while ago and you of all people wanted to stop me from seeing him? Phi please have some mercy! We can continue our date after I see him for a moment, I just need to make sure that he's okay." Barcode already crying and Jeff immediately hugs his boyfriends warmly couldn't look at his lover crying because of him.

"I'm sorry baby. I should have understand you. Okay, let me send you to the hospital now. We can go together right?"

Barcode nodded slowly and they both driving intothe night to see Build in the hospital hoping his cousin is just fine andnothing serious happened to him.