Our Summer Days

"It has been three days now Pond. Still no news about Bible and my cousin?" Build asked hopelessly with his tired face of lacking sleep and nutrients, the model hasn't eat anything for three days and let alone sleeping, he can't do anything except for hoping and praying the rescue team will able to find his Bible and his cousin soon.

"Nothing yet Build. The rescue team are still searching for any part of those dead body but it doesn't match..."

There's still a hope and chances according to the report they gave to the family members that the victims who haven't yet been found might still alive.

The explosion in that abandon building involving the famous model Blue Pongtiwat and Conglomerate's son Barcode Tinnasit has become the breaking news of history in Thailand and while the rescue team are doing the searching process for the victims, they found Blue's dead body at the scene but none of them have find neither Bible nor Barcode yet. Nobody knows whether they're still alive or not but Build pray so hard that the rescue team manage to find them alive no matter what.

"Today, I want to follow Jeff at the scene. I want to find them myself Pond. Please allow me to go..." Build's eyes watering and his voice has become hoarse due to the lack of water in his body. Jeff never stop coming to the scene hoping to find his boyfriend and his best friend and he never gives up to keep searching until late night. Pond doesn't allow him to go out from his apartment and making Apo to stay taking care of him is making him going crazy each day.

He needs to find Bible and his cousin alive or not, he needs to see them. He's desperate and to think everything happened because of him could kill him inside. If he did everything Blue wanted him to do, heck, if he didn't become a model in the first place, none of this will happen to the people he loves. This is all his fault. From the start he knew Bible, it would always be his fault.

"Alright I will let you go today but promise me you will eat for once Build... How will you get the energy to help the others searching for them when you refused to eat hmm?"

Build wiped his tears with his sleeves and for a little bit he smiled feeling thankful that his boss finally let him step his feet outside of his apartment.

"Thank you Pond."

-

Apo and Mile drive Build to the scene where the explosion happened and when they arrived, a lot of rescuing teams are running and doing their job to keep looking for the trapped victims and it was scary to imagine that maybe his Bible and Barcode are struggling to fight for their lives as he thinking about that, Build feels his leg wavering and if not because of Apo, he'd fell already.

"Biu... Are you okay?" Apo asked in worrisome as Build just nodded and walking to the HQ of the scene.

"Sorry sir, this part is off limits." Said the officer who's on duty but Build doesn't care even one bit as he tried to fight them but Mile stopped him.

"We're the family members of the victims who trapped inside."

It took a while for the officer to give cooperation but finally gave in when he saw Build's crying face.

"Name?"

"Bible Wichapas and Barcode Tinnasit." Mile said calmly and when the two officers letting them in, they all begin to walk inside the fallen building due to the explosion, Build immediately screams for Bible's and his cousin. In the middle of looking for those two, they saw Jeff trying to lift up the big fallen wall with the help of two fireman but with those strength coming from three people, they couldn't lift it up.

"Give us hands here! We heard whimpers!" Jeff shouts loudly calling for the helps and everybody including Build, Mile and Apo running towards them to help lifting up the fallen wall. Jeff was shocked when he saw his best friend along with Apo and Build coming towards him but he was distracted to lift the fallen wall more as they can talk later. Now, they need to save whoever the victims who are trapped underneath that big stone. With a count of one, two and three, they managed to lift up the wall and it shocked them to see Bible and Barcode were trapped together underneath it.