Stabbed

What is happening? Why suddenly Bible mistreated him again? It’s not that he ever treats Build nice but at least yesterday, he never touch Build’s body roughly. Just what did he do again? Build thought yesterday, they were trying make amends? Was it the coffee? The coffee was not to his liking and that’s why he went violent like this? Build took Bible’s hands softly from his jaw and hold them dearly to his life. Bible’s eyes widened at that and quickly turned his body around with his back facing Build.

“Khun, what is happening? I’m sorry about the coffee I will go buy you another coffee now. But can you please don’t get mad at me?” Build’s voice already begging and slightly shaking. He was trying hard not to cry. He was hurt and felt like someone was ripping his heart apart when Bible threw the coffee at his face. He was happy and excited while bringing the coffee hoping that he can melt the cold heart he was trying to pursue but this is what he got? He was clueless as fuck and this cannot be just about the coffee, it must be something else.

“Don’t you get it? I hate your existent! You are making me sick with your fake outlook pretending to be nice. It’s disgusting you fucking piece of shit. You’re the worst human being I have ever seen Build Jakapan. You don’t deserve to live happily like this when others are suffering because of you!” Bible finally turns around to face now crying Build.

The man is crying without any sound but only tears continue to flow out, Build wiping his tears and the leftover coffee on his face with his handkerchief. He put his little smiles nevertheless staring at fuming Bible. The man was panting angrily. “Your fake tears doesn’t work on me in case you are trying to use dirty trick on me, I won’t be fooled by you again.” Build nodded at that, understanding Bible that it must be hard for him to forgive him after everything he done. Throwing coffees and saying cruel words are nothing compared to ruin Bible’s life.

Nevertheless, Bible’s next words shocking Build to death especially when his manager mentioned the last name he wanted to hear in his life.

“Pack your things, you’re going under hiatus until we solve the issue with Blue.” With that, Bible left the room leaving flabbergasted Build behind. Blue? What does Blue has anything to do with this? Hiatus? What the fuck is happening now? Suddenly he felt all the blood from his system left his body completely and empty. The thought of the sex tape Blue was threatening showing them to public, was it already uploaded?

“Wait! Hey Khun wait! Can you please explain to me, I’m so lost now?”

Build could feel his whole body shaking furiously that he had no strength left to keep up with Bible. The man was walking so fast without looking back and when he sees that they are going towards the CEO office, he feels this whole thing might be real. This isn’t a dream.

When he entered the CEO’s room, Bible and Pond already sitting in front of each other with an Ipad between them playing a video of his sex tape.

“What the fuck.” He muttered slowly feeling all the blood rushing towards his head looking at the Ipad, it was a fucking video of him getting rape by those fuckers who deserved to be jailed and they were watching them like it some kind of interesting movie?

Build feels his whole body quavering in agony. How dare they do this to him? He was trying so hard to erase and throw that damn video deep in the ocean if only he could do that, but these two fuckers play them without feeling any guilt? Nobody wants to witness a video of them getting rape and on top of that in front of their loved ones. Loved ones? Huh, Build wanted to laugh at the thought. Blue Pongtiwat, this is how you going to play?