Sex tape

"Drive straight away home." Bible said coldly to the driver Natchanot after they already settled down in the van with a drunk Build beside him. The original plan was, they will go to groceries store after Build had finished the schedule but suddenly the model was drunk and Bible knew it why. In the middle of the event, he accidentally peeking at Build and Blue having a heat conversation but he couldn't listen to it cause they were too far from him. He only saw Build leaning against Blue so close maybe they two were secretly dating? Refused to watch it more that he feels like interrupting their privacy or whatsoever, he quickly excused himself walking back into the hall that full of people. It was suffocating but seeing Build with Blue together felt worse.

Did Build also harassing Blue like he did to him in the past? After all, Build clearly said he no longer had obsession towards Bible so did it change to another person and the person was Blue? If it's true than poor Blue to become his next victim or maybe there were another victims before Blue? God knows how many the unfortunates one to be involved in Build's sickness because the man was capable of doing so. Take for him as example. His life totally ruined by the model. Bible then decided to ask Blue himself after he saw the other model walked into the hall by himself without Build.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Oh hey, yes sure."

"I'm Bible, Build's new manager." Bible smiled at him offering his hand to shake, Blue took it without hesitation and smiled back at the manager. He knew who's Bible. Who was he to Build in their school's year. He did a background check on Build when he first knew the model. The model became famous immediately after his first debut so Blue couldn't help feeling anxious about his fame, worried it would be at stake with Build existent. He would do anything if it could bring Build's career down into the deep of the ocean including twisting the story he was about to do now.

"What's your deal with Build anyway? I saw you guys talking outside the hall just now."

"He didn't tell you about us?"

Bible could feel his blood rushing towards his head and couldn't help to think that what he expected might be true after all. Blue could see Bible's face pale a little and quickly changed expression to the sad one. He was about to win the Oscars Awards thanks to his great acting skills. What a great actor!

"Build was a maniac. He was so obsessed towards me. He said that he loved me and would do anything I said and would give everything I want though I don't want anything from him, I just want us to be good friends cause he was not that bad you know and I like him a little. So I decided to give it a try. I dated him for 3 months. But after that, I caught him cheating having a group sex with strangers. It was heart breaking looking at the sight. Just when I started to open up to him, he was having sex behind my back." Blue cupped his own face to show Bible how affected he was with the story he created by himself. Listening the side story from Blue, Bible knew the man wasn't lying because Build did the same thing to him except for agreeing to date him for real. Bible clenched his teeth along with his fist feeling angry and he just couldn't believe how evil the man was.

"How did you caught him cheating?" Bible couldn't help but to ask the question that had been playing in his mind like a broken record after a few moments holding back his anger from bursting out. "One of the fucker who fucked my ex sent me a video of them fucking and threatened me to pay a large sum of money if I don't want the video to be uploaded in the porn site. They are too stupid if they think I would love Build again after the man cheated on me." Blue wanted to throw up calling Build as his ex. As if being in the same room with Build couldn't get it worse.

"What? a... a video?" Bible stuttered and his face now was pale that Blue wanted to laugh at the manager. He was fooled for good oh poor the manager. Blue was sure as fuck that Build couldn't bring himself to tell the world about the real story cause if it was to be revealed, his sex tape will follow after. The man was scaredy-cat and will protect his modelling career rightfully. But Blue has another plan for that. Sure the man could sue him for drugging and raping but he had no proof for the accusation. Blue had won the game. Build's career is at stake. He could tap the upload button at any time and boom! Build would die knowing everyone in this world could see him having a gang bang. But he decided to toy with Build first and testing him until he felt edgy to even breathe. It was fun to see Build leaving his life feeling anxious all the time. Sooner or later, Build could be diagnosed as a mentally ill patient. Blue laughed at that thought.