Chapter 15

We only stayed there for an hour and a half, sitting and talking about life now.

"Y'know, one day i'd love to marry you, have kids with you, grow old together. I want to make so many memories with you Y/n" Colby said to me and I sweetly smiled.

"But none of that can happen unless we are together so that's why I wanted to ask... will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes yes yes! I would love to Mr. Brock" I squealed and hugged him. After we pulled away I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss.

It was a long one, seems like it lasted for hours. "I promise to always keep you safe, its always and forever" he said to me.

This man was making me melt, I just pulled him in for another hug. The sun had started to set so we decided to leave and drive back to the mansion.

Time skip to the house
Sam's POV

Y/n and Colby had been gone for a while and I started to worry but I knew she was overwhelmed by the house so I decided to leave it alone.

Me and the roommates including Brennan, Cassie, Jc, Kian, Reggie, Kevin, Jay and Aryia were in the movie room.

"So I'm hoping that Y/n will be healed to go on the trip since it's only two weeks away. But, if not we can postpone it for another 2 weeks since its a series...we won't have any other videos planned afterwards" I said to everyone and they agreed.

Not all of them were going but they were in charge of taking care of the house and staying here since the rest of the roommates will either be out of town or here alone.

Aaron was going to visit family while we were gone, Kat, Dev and Tara would be here and Elton was planning on making arrangements for the New Zealand trip. (The timeline isn't in order being the fact that was in 2018 and this writing is placed in 2022)

"Okay so you guys are in charge of the animals since Y/n is about to get a puppy, plus you might have Buddy and Circa here" I said to them.

Just then we heard the door close and Colby called out. "SAM! I GOT A GIRLFRIEND BROTHER!" He yelled, "Is he pranking us?" Reggie asked and Jay responded "I think he is."

"Im not too sure, he and Y/n are close" I said with a puzzled look on my face. "He's not wrong" Elton said.

"Yo! Were in the movie room!" Jake yelled out and they walked in, the biggest smiles on their faces.

"I cant tell if you're pranking us or if you guys are actually together" I said looking at them.

They both took a seat and Y/n spoke, "no, we're actually together Sammy boy."

"I can't believe it, Colby Brock? Getting a girlfriend? For the first time since high school? Almost 7 years ago? Wow" Aryia said making us all laugh.

"Oh okay look, don't be too harsh on the kid" Kevin said. "Thanks dad" Colby said to him.

"That's Sugar K for ya" he replied with a goofy smile.

We all laughed once again and finished talking about the trip arrangements. It lasted about an hour and it was now 6 o 'clock.

"Okay you boys wash up, let's go make dinner girls" Y/n said.

"You sure your good to cook?" Colby asked with a worried expression on his face. I was thinking the same thing.

"Yes I'm good love, I promise" She said giving him a quick kiss. They were literally the cutest couple ever... besides me and Kat of course.

"Aww" Devyn and Corey said at the same time. "Ahh Colby is blushinggg" Brennan teased.

Y/n, Kat, Cassie, Tara and Devyn walked out to start on dinner and we all sat there for a few minutes in silence.

"So Colby, howd you pull? W rizz?" Reggie joked and we all laughed. "Oh yeah, big time. W rizz all the way man" Colby responded dapping Reggie up.

"Nah but for real, I just felt like it was time" He said calming his voice. "It was about damn time" Corey said and we all kept talking about the new couple goals in the house.

It was only a few minutes later when we heard a small scream, along with a bang downstairs. We rushed out and into the kitchen, we saw Y/n in the place where Colby was the night the man took him.

"Woah woah! What happened?" Colby asked running to Y/n. She winced in pain at her side.

"I walked over here and pain hit me like a bitch" she said and I looked at Corey.

"Okay Y/n, stay away from that spot. Because of what happened, the more you hit that direct spot, the more pain you will feel and the slower your healing process will be" He said to her and she nodded.

"Damn bruh, this is some serious shit" Jc said as he walked over. The girls nodded along with me and Corey.

Colby and Y/n stood up and there was a little trickle coming from her side. "Shit, okay lets go get you cleaned up" Tara said when she seen the blood.

"You guys finish cooking, let the girls help me out" Y/n said and we nodded. Colby sat up on the counter as Jay and Elton took over cooking.

I sat beside him, "hey man" I said as I put my arm around his shoulder.
He let out a sigh and I did the same. I hated to see him like this.

"It'll be alright, we just gotta keep check on her" I said looking at him and he nodded. "When dinner is done, you guys eat, do whatever you need to do and go to bed. Relax the next few days, if not for me then for her" I said to him and he smiled.

"Thanks man, I don't know what i'd do if I didn't have you as my best friend" he replied making me smile. "Hey thats what I'm here for, go check on her" I said patting him on the back as he walked away.

"I'm worried about him, never seen him so down about something" Brennan said leaning against the counter beside me.

I stared off into space and nodded. "Yeah, he's real worked up about it. He has been blaming himself for her injury and everything that happened" I said and everyone else started gathering near us.

"But the bad part is, we still haven't figured out why Colby was taken" Elton spoke up and we all nodded.

"It just happens, nothing to be worried about. Theres nothing else you can do to figure out why, trust me I've tried" Corey said.

I just nodded and went to wash my hands for dinner. All of this was confusing, why and how did he take Colby? Why did that happen to Y/n?

I couldn't think of any answer, as I was in my thoughts I heard Jay say dinner was done. I went upstairs to get Colby and the girls to see a half naked Y/n and they were redoing Y/n's bandaging.

"Hey dinners ready y'all" I said and Cassie turned to me. "Okay, we will be down in just a minute, just gotta finish dressing her" she said as I walked out.

I guess they had given her a bath to help soak the wound, that was a good thing to do, keep it moist.

Soon enough, they came down and we had set out plates for them. Colby made Y/n and himself a plate as she sat down next to me.

We talked about random things, laughing here and there and keeping a light mood in the air until it was time to go to sleep.

Everyone went to there separate rooms after we had all said goodnight to each other, afterwards me and Colby were shutting lights off and locking doors per usual.

"Hey man, thanks for making me feel better earlier. I really appreciate it" He said as we walked up the stairs.

"For sure bro, thats why I'm your best friend. Ill always be here for you Colby" I said and have him a hug.

"Love you man, night" I said , "Love you too Sammy, night" he replied and with that, we went separate ways into our rooms, closing the doors.

1436words

Thanks for reading and I will be updating more I promise.

Love you guys❤️