Chapter 56

Y/n's POV

It crushed my heart to see Colby break down but I had to do what was best for the both of us.

I pulled away from our hug and kissed his lips, everyone took it by shock and I think he did too but if I didn't know when I'd be back... I wanted to leave with knowing that feeling one last time.

When I left his side, I went to Tara and Jake. "Oh girly we're gonna miss you" Tara said and she swayed our hug back and forth.

"I know I'll miss all of you so so much" I said and then hugged Jake who kissed my cheek. "Your like my second sister" he said when we pulled away snd I smiled at him.

I walked over to Aaron who had his arms crossed over his chest and was smiling.

"Oh kid, we are really gonna miss our prank buddy" he said with his arms outstretched and I happily took his embrace.

"Let Doni know it was nice to know her" I said and he nodded when I pulled away.

I reached down beside him and Buddy found him way in my arms, he licked my face uncontrollably. I laughed and hugged him slightly before standing back up.

I walked to Corey and Devyn who were both teary eyed.

"Oh chicky, don't cry. I'm gonna miss you too" I said and hugged her, she smiled into my shoulder and we pulled away.

"Aunt Corey... the one and only. I'll never forget the time Elty and I pranked you about him being possessed. Maybe you'll touch a Ouija board before I come back" I said and he laughed, hugging me tightly.

"Maybe... maybe not. We'll see" he said and we pulled away.

I walked to Sam and Kat who were both smiling at me.

"I'll see you guys soon, Kat... keep the girls in their shopping spree spirits. Sam... be uncle Sammy forever and make sure Colby is alright" I said to them and hugged both before walking to Matt and Alex.

"I'm so sorry" Alex said as soon as I walked into a hug from her. "Me too, but... life happens and you just gotta do what's best sometimes. Make sure he stays strong okay?" I asked and she nodded firmly.

"Matt, we don't have a strong bond but... be good to Alex. She's like a sister to me. But, what do I have to worry... I know your good for her" I told him with a warm smile and pulled away.

"You got that right, goodbye Y/n" he said when we pulled away. Then, I went to Ginger and Elton.

"Big sissy, I wish you guys the best and I love you. Stay strong" I whispered the last part to her when I hugged her.

"Uncle Elton, always being the big brother, uncle, dad whatever you want to call it. I'll miss the times you take to calm me down, but stay strong and protect my sister at all costs" I said and he nodded.

"I'll get in touch with you soon" I whispered to him and he kissed my head.

When we pulled away, I bent down again to Circa who was happily watching us interact.

"Oh Circa girl, crazy pink dog still... I'll miss you fluff pup" I said and she licked my face a few times before putting both paws on my shoulders as if she were hugging me.

"Aww" a few said and I just sat there. "You think she knows?" Aaron started, I tilted my head at him slightly.

"That your leaving?" He asked and I looked back at her as she laid her head in my lap.

"I think so" I said and then I pet her soft fur again before standing back up to walk over to Colby who was holding Maddie now.

"Hi my sweet baby. I'm gonna miss you so much" I said and took her from his arms.