Chapter 35

Colby's POV

After Sam had filmed everyone, we all decided it was time for the reveal. After, we could eat the small finger foods we had catered, and open gifts that people brought us.

"Everyone outside! Colby and Y/n, go to the front of the sign. Preferably not the pool" Kevin said awkwardly and I laughed at him before going to Y/n.

We walked outside, Y/n and I stood where we were told as everyone gathered round.

Elton and Sam were making sure the cameras had multiple angles ready to be shot.

"I will be right back you guys!" Alex said running back inside the house. She came out a few minutes later with two party poppers and handed them to Y/n and I.

"Ready?!" Sam exclaimed, "10, 9, 8, 7-" they all chanted. I looked to Y/n and she was smiling. This was really happening, "6, 5, 4, 3-" here we go. This is it, a life changer.

"2, 1!" They finished, we twisted the poppers at once and they glowed a neon pink dust.

We're having a girl. My baby girl is on the way.

It took me a minute to jump back to reality. Everyone was cheering and I spun Y/n around in a circle while hugging her.

"It's a girl! We're having a little girl!"    Y/n exclaimed loudly jumping up and down. I felt wetness on my face and soon realized I was crying.

"Aw honey don't cry" my mom said coming up to me and hugging me. Everyone was around us now, congratulating us and hugging us.

I dried my tears after pulling away from her hug, only to be hugged a numerous of times again by everybody.

The adrenaline was up completely and I couldn't stop thinking about life.

A girl. My dream of always having a girl is coming true. Y/n and I will have this baby and she will be loved by so many people around her.

I was drug out of my thoughts when Sam walked up to me, he hugged me tightly and he was crying too.

"Oh man, oh man. Here we are, living life to the fullest Colby. I'm so proud of how far we've come in the past 25 years of our life but I'll be damned. Your having my niece, I couldn't be more proud than to call you my brother and call her my niece" he said to me and I started crying again.

Sam always knew how to get me going. "I love you man" I said gripping his shoulders and pulling him in for another hug.

"I love you too, look at you. Crying with your best friend at your baby gender reveal" he said and caused me to laugh.

"Let's go find your woman" he said and pushed me along. We walked inside to see the food was set out now.

I seen Y/n helping Kat with the plates for everyone and I snuck up behind her. "Hi honey" she said with a giggle, knowing I was behind her.

"Hello m'lady, I can't believe we're having our baby girl, it seems so surreal" I said and she nodded, turning her head to me.

"I know, I love you" she said and I smiled. "I love you more, and our little girl" I said back to her, still smiling.

Everyone got their food and sat down to eat when Sam got up, sat the camera up and hit his cup with a fork, creating a ting that got everyone's attention.

Sam's POV

After sitting the camera up, I took my fork and clanked against my cup to get everybody's attention, luckily it did.

"Now I know this isn't a wedding or anything like that but I feel the need to make a toast" I started.

"As you guys know, I have known Colby since we were 14... 11 years ago and never did I think this would be so soon. But I was telling him this earlier, I am so proud at how far we have all came, but him especially. Colby was absolutely terrified the night we met  Y/n, he was scared of the fact that he fell for her in 6 hours of knowing her. But that didn't stop him, look at them now. He's with the person he loves, he's having a baby and is living life to the fullest that he possibly can. I'm honored to be his brother, even if it isn't by real blood, but I'm also honored to be uncle Sam to your baby. Love you, Y/n and Colby so much" I stated and they were both tearing up.