Chapter 22

Colby's POV

When Sam called me out of the room, I knew in the back of my mind he understood. "Colby, man tell me what's going on" he said grabbing both of my shoulders.

I sighed snd looked at the ground before looking back up at him. "I got Y/n pregnant" I said blankly and a smile grew on Sam's face.

"Wait really? Congratulations man. How are y'all doing though? Y'all have known each other for 3 months? Almost 3 and 1/2 and you guys have been together for 2 weeks" he said and I frowned.

"Look yes I know what it seems but, we are both happy and kinda knew something would happen but we can't tell anyone yet" I said and he nodded.

"Well again, congratulations man" he said giving me a smile and hugging me. "Now let's get back in there and finish the video for tonight" he said as we pulled away and I nodded.

I was thinking about telling Sam first anyways because that's my best friend but I wanted to tell them all at the same time as well. I guess we will say it soon.

"Hey baby" I said kissing Y/n's head as I walked up behind her. "Hey, did you tell him?" She asked and I sucked in a sharp breath.

"Well he kinda already knew but he knows not to tell anyone, also he said congratulations to us" I said and she smiled.

We started filming shortly after and finished the clip off for the night. "Yo Jake, what time is it?" I asked putting away my camera in the wardens office.

"Uhh, 1:17AM" he responded. "Shit" I said underneath my breath. I wanted so desperately to sleep back at the hotel instead of here on these cots they had for us but we had to stay.

"Hey gorgeous" I said pulling Y/n in for a hug as she walked up next to me. "You good to sleep here tonight?" I asked and she nodded.

We all got settled down on our cots to go to sleep. And soon enough, we were.

Skip to the next morning

I woke up to hear feet running down the hall, it was daylight and the guys were all asleep, but Y/n wasn't here. I started to panic so I quickly got up and ran to the outside doors where I found Y/n.

She was puking, trying to hold her hair up. I ran to her and held her hair back and she continued puking. "Aw baby you okay?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Mhm, just morning sickness" she said standing back up. I pulled her in my embrace and rocked back and forth for a few minutes when I heard Corey call from the door.

"Hey lovebirds! Come in here for a sec" he called and I looked at Y/n who nodded in approval to go inside.

We walked back in, hand in hand and stopped when we seen Jake and Sam with worried faces.

"What? What?" I asked desperately and they stood there, in shock. "What happened?" Y/n asked as well but still, they didn't answer.

"Did you guys pay attention to the walls outside the wardens office?" Corey asked and we shook our heads no. He nodded towards the hall and we walked down there.

There was newer graffiti except it wasn't graffiti. It was blood, written on the walls saying 'I told you to leave!' I stared at Y/n with wide eyes and she pulled a hand up to her mouth in shock.

We walked back to where the guys were. "Whose blood was it?" I asked and they shrugged.

It was random, there was no one in the building whose blood could've been used or who could've written it. "I think we should go back to the hotel, and not come back" Corey suggested.