Chapter 89

Y/n's POV
—————————————————

After the decorations and snacks were done, I placed the order from Raising Canes to get 6 of the family stuffer boxes.

"Let me pay for it" Elton said and I shook my head, "no, no. I got it, remember I have all of those bank accounts now" I said to him.

"Well maybe you should look at them before you say that" he said, he had a point and he knew he was right.

"Fine" I sighed and he signed his card for the $217.39 for the food.

"Maddie, get Ry and come get dressed!" I called and she came walking with Ryker around her small torso, struggling to carry him.

"Oh my goodness Maddie, thank you for that but be careful" I laughed and took Ryker from her.

I took them to Coreys room and dressed Madison in the navy blue ribbed dress she picked out earlier this morning and her sparkly sandals and then dressed Ryker in a sage green sweat suit with a beige beanie and his air forces.

"Y'all look so cute, let me take a picture" I said and Ryker stayed still while Maddie ran away.

"Ugh fine, let me take a picture of you Ry" I said snd he slightly smiled which caused me to smile.

I decided to post it on Instagram since it was his 1st birthday.

Y/n's Instagram

@Y/n_Y/l/n2287: Happy 1st birthday baby boy! I can't believe it's been one year since you came into the world

@Y/n_Y/l/n2287: Happy 1st birthday baby boy! I can't believe it's been one year since you came into the world. I am beyond blessed to have you and your big sissy as my beautiful babies❤️

Comments:
@Wes_Pres: Maddie is running wild out back😭

@kevinlangue: Bring my boy out here!

@randomx: happy birthday Ryker Beau!
Liked by creator

@Zach—Y/l/n9: Im abt to hop out the Uber.... Bring me my niece and nephew!!!

I laughed at Zach's comment and picked up Ryker, walking out the door.

When I did, I seen everyone and forgot how many people I invited.

Colby's parents hadn't come into town after all, neither had Gia and Ayla because the flight was canceled so they are stuck in NC.

"Y/n!" I voice beamed at me, I looked over and seen Aryia.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked over to the group.

"My favorite editor ever!" Reggie laughed, causing me to join in.

"I want my child" Kevin said, reaching out for him.