Chapter Six

Isabella's Pov
"What do you mean we won't have our babysitters tonight what if we die!" A grin appeared over my face in amusement, watching the way Dustin angrily bit into his pretzel chewing on a angry like manner focusing on on me with a look of curiosity through out the soft shade of brown eyes of his. I folded my arms over my own chest for a moment snorting over my soft laughter.

"Steve wants us to go to a party with Robin, and no it's not a high school party these are now college students." He once again whined loudly, ripping a part of the pretzel off handing the ripped piece over to me with a sudden smile. He was suddenly looking around me towards the ice cream stand before whispering hushly to me.

"Do you and Steve you know like each other?" My eyes grew wide again gazing at his eyebrow wiggling quickly at me. I sank down more firmly, into my seat snuggling up into it. I was trying everything to hide my whole body into the warm seat.

"Can a guy and a girl not be friends Dustin?" I laughed shaking at my head a couple times as he slammed his hand a couple times all over the brightly covered blue tables spread all around.

"Okay so like with you and Steve it's different then like me being friends with Max and El. He really does care about you and stares at you a lot. I think he likes to stares at your butt." I was quick to clear my throat roughly, pushing in my chair as I stood up quickly stammering over my words to get over the flutter.

"Alright! I think that's enough food and sweets for a day come on you little shit." I whined grabbing at his ear slightly. He whined wrapping me in a hug, as he walked with me side by side towards the escalator. His emotions had rigged went from calm to that he was nervous all of a sudden causing me to tilt my head to focus on him.

"Fine fine.. Hey Bella how do you handle like people making fat jokes about you? It's starting to bug me."

"I usually don't care for them. I eat what I like and I still look beautiful, next time someone says something to you just tell them at least I have my confidence."

________________________________
The night of a million hells and thoughts flowed through me upon arrival. I wasn't one to drink my problems away, but once one red cup was given in my direction it was one after the other sitting out back of the large house staring into the reflection of the pool. I had briefly spent some time with Robin, catching up on things. A small hiccup suddenly tore through me, setting aside the empty red cup whining as I allowed my hands to cup at my face.

"Stupid Steve with his.. Cute boyish looks Nancy you must be insane." I whispered more to myself staring at my reflection more of the pool surface, another hard hiccup left me, feeling a hand over my thigh through the jeans. I perked up, a shaking fit of laughter going through me, folding my hands into my lap for a moment, smiling in his direction.

"Hey Steve, did you drink enough cause your face look red." I squinted my eyes at him in amusement snorting over my own stupidity, hearing a sudden laugh had left him for a moment as he studied me.

"Oh yeah you are extremely drunk aren't you girlie? Come here." I snickered feeling my chin was taken between his fingers for a moment, finding his gaze looking more into my eyes firmly scanning them over me a little. I furrowed each brow of mine for a minute, before reaching my hands out to cup at his face for a moment stroking my fingers over his cheek bones in a small movement before cracking a soft smile.

"I can feel your emotions like ten times more it's like tingling." I muttered for a moment of watching the st his breath hitched for a moment. His fingers moved for just a moment away from under my chin to swipe his fingers gently all over my dark inked tattoo a couple times.

"I can't help it sometimes Bella I don't know, maybe it's cause I'm lonely sometimes but you can feel them what do they feel like?" I squinted some more shutting my eyes to focus on the sensation of all his emotions all at once, moving in. I pressed my temple over his feeling him press his temple further suddenly muttering in a quite tone.

"I feel a lot of adore.. Nervousness your heart is picking up speed." I giggled quietly leaning in for a moment, I pressed my lips to his feeling his entire hand move to cup the either right side of my head to urge me closer to him brushing his nose across my own a couple times in place applying as much pressure as he could to my lips.

"It's you making me nervous..."