Chapter Seven

Isabella's Pov
"Bella come in on channel there! This is major code red from me and Mike." My slumped formed released a quiet like whine reaching over to grab the walkie talkie radio, my head ringing in many directions from last nights alcohol taking over me one by one.

"What could possibly be a code red at 7 am, so you kids not sleep at all during the summer?" I whined out sitting up, keeping the talkie closer to the side of my head. I heard the deepest whine was leaving Lucas as he stammered snatching the radio from Mike's hands with more exclaims through out the room.

"Eli dumped me today at the mall! What did I do to deserve that, Max is mad at Lucas too." A louder whine left from holding my face with my free hand in disbelief yawning through my struggles of waking up.

"You radioed me for that? You guys suck at lying to like anyone really. Give them a little room to breath and stuff cause you all day like the dumbest shit to man kind, maybe Eli is sick of only making out and cuddling and Lucas for one day the dumbest shit." I snorted through my laughter sitting up, scooting myself to the edge of the bed a bit.

"So you are a girl what would you want a guy to do, if he started the fight?" I puffed out some air before casually speaking my own thoughts.

"Communicate none of that hot and cold shit if you are mature and up front a lot emotions come forward. Like for an example I kissed Steve last night while drunk." I slowly trailed off for a moment having to hold my breath. A pained gasp left my head suddenly speaking it out loud.

"Oh God I kissed Steve last night.. Okay he's suppose to be hanging out with Robin and Dustin at the mall they are doing something with like Russian Intel." I puffed out some air, finding my own childish words thrown back at me.

Okay yeah.. I'm totally avoiding everyone for a few days.

"Let me get back to you on that...."

__________________________
"Oh come on Bella what's so bad about one kiss! Everyone can see you and Steve like each other." I grabbed the nearby pillow to cover my face harshly groaning from my position on the hardwood floor, hearing giggles coming from box Max and Eleven sitting on her bed.

"Okay let me explain it to you guys who are like freshman in junior high school. When you are drunk you do a lot of silly things which was last night me and Steve drinking I might like him but ugh." I whined as their laughter grew louder. Max throwing a magazine in my direction. I managed to sit up quickly with a groan holding the pillows close to my stomach peering back towards the two of them.

"Come on Bella, a kiss isn't that bad it's kinda romantic actually that he was able to speak feelings you can also feels his which you know he isn't lying he likes you." I hugged at the pillow even more finding myself muttering deeply into the pillow causing for the two girls to lean on to hear me clearly with even more laughter.

"I do like Steve he just makes me nervous." Their squeals was enough for me to hide my head again, peeking up when Eleven's door was pushed open heavy like. Hopper came in looking totally drunk you could see it in his eyes.

"Mike's not here.." Max said through her soft laughter looking between us both with a grin.

"Max and Bella wanted to have a sleepover is that okay?" Eleven asked in a gentle tone, I waved my hand slightly at Hooper with a chuckle.

"Hey Hopper any advice on.. very stupid guys?" I trailed off through my laughter at the face he had made before he had facepalmed.

"Run as fast as you can away from them!" I tossed my head back with some force hearing the door bang and shut close I focused on the two girls who were still grinning looking between one another.

"Okay so if you casually didn't have like this huge crush on Steve who would it be?"

"Billy- Hush up!"