A deal you can't refuse

Y/n wasn't a tyrant.

...

Nah, she was just stressed.

"GIVE ME BACK MY STUFF OR I'LL DO WHAT I MEANT TO DO CENTURIES AGO AND PUT ALL YA'LL SIX FEET UNDER DAMN IT!!!!"

Yeah... just stressed.

The treasure hoarder was freaking tf out, eyes wide and begging for her life as the god violently shook her while the petite merchant lady watched on with mild interest.

"P-PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!!!" the treasure hoarder wailed, tears in her eyes as y/n glared at her.

"Mercy??? HAVE MERCY?!" y/n demanded, "You dare speak to me about mercy when all I've done is bless you with more mercy than you deserve?"

"I... I—!" the treasure hoarder burst into tears, causing the god to drop her and allow her to curl up on the ground while she continued to sob.

Y/n glanced at the merchant, "Dori, correct? You look like a very smart human... err..." the god squinted, "...thing. I've got a deal you can't refuse. I'm willing to buy my weapons back from you. I'm also willing to give you something for free, something that you could earn millions of mora for selling."

'And if you do somehow refuse, like an idiot, I'll give you a slow and painful death. Good deal.'

"Oh?" Dori grinned, "You had my attention the moment you mentioned millions of mora. Alrighty then, what have you got?"

"Ah-ah, show me my weapons first." y/n snapped.

Dori sighed and shook her head, "Very well..."

As the little lady went off to retrieve y/n's weapons, Paimon leaned over to Aether with a quite, "Say... Aether, I wonder what kind of awesome item y/n has. Ooo, Paimon wonders if it's a super ancient relic!"

"I think it might be another weapon." Aether said dismissively, 'I've only known her for a couple of hours, but I can already tell that she's the type to always be fighting.'

"Here you go! I was very excited to get my hands on merchandise as great as this, so I hope your offer is of the same value of these!" Dori chirped.

Aether's interest was piqued at the sight of the weapons which Dori had brought back.

The polearm reminded him of the one the at one Eremite enemy would swing around and smack him with whenever he got dragged into a fight. However, it had a blade on booth ends, and the purple accents were replaced by a molten lava type color.

As for the swords, they were very similar to that one cryo enemy's swords. Much like the polearm, these also appeared to be encasing molten lava.

Aether also couldn't help by feel like the surrounding area had gotten five times hotter since Dori brought them.

"As much as I hate to say it, what I intend to offer is definitely of higher value than these." y/n huffed, giving her weapons a rueful pout before shuffling around and pulling a whole Knowledge Capsule out of her pocket along with a single little gem which almost looked like glass.

Where tf did she get it from, her 🍑???

It didn't look green like most other Knowledge Capsules, no no. It was bright red.

"Is that...?" Dori's eyes lit up.

"Divine Knowledge Capsule. If you wanna make sure it's legit, just keep this gem stone in hand." y/n sighed, "It'll serve as your own little purifier while you get a little peek into the world of the divine. And if you'll sell it, make sure you sell that damn gem stone along with it to make sure whatever bonehead buys it doesn't go mad."